Shias are abused dogs

RecessedCel5

RecessedCel5

Fixing my bones
SHIAS ARE SUBHUMAN DOGS THAT LOVE SELF HARM

I PITY SHIAS , THEY ARE SO ABUSED THEY MISS THE BEATING THEY GOT SO THEY HURT THEMSELVES

AVERAGE SUNNI

AVERAGE SHIA

THEY BATH IN SHIT AND HURT THEMSELVES AND THEN CLAIM THAT THIS IS ISLAM

Iran, which is majority Shia, has one of the highest amounts of transgenders in the world.

THIS IS YOUR COUNTRY @Albeacho NO WONDER YOU ARE THIS GAY , I BET YOUR BROTHER AND DAD ARE TRANNIES YOU FAGGOT

@Maesthetic @Boneless Weirdo @inghimasi @brbbrah @SayHeyHey @GreenTea @ThatDjangoWalk @ImprovLoser @Baldingman1998 @TsarTsar444 @Eezz @buckchadley31 @Fatsofag @TRUE_CEL @Spiral @LondonVillie @Wallenberg

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Lmao, Deleted member 10652 and 8 others
I heard thats a minority sect and the iranian government is against it. Its done only in Iraq

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Albeacho, Deleted member 5746 and 2 others
Cope. They are so based that they discovered bonesmashing before psl

• JFL
Reactions: ilyess, Deleted member 5746, Gengar and 4 others
SHIA SUBHUMANS STABBING THEMSELVES

tyson GIF

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: JBcollector, Deleted member 9072, ilyess and 8 others
I heard thats a minority sect and the iranian government is against it. Its done only in Iraq
It is not. Its widely done and it literally happens inside their most “holiest” city. If the subhumans dont stab themselves then they are beating themselves or rolling in mud.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and TsarTsar444
It is not. Its widely done and it literally happens inside their most “holiest” city. If the subhumans dont stab themselves then they are beating themselves or rolling in mud.
and the dog still has the balls to call us terrorist

@Albeacho iranian shia abused dog
@lifestyle21873 lebanese dog
@Mohamad Shia lebanese dog

@Biggdink abused son of a gypsie crack whore

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Gengar
@Albeacho iranian shia abused dog
@lifestyle21873 lebanese dog
@Mohamad Shia lebanese dog

@Biggdink abused son of a gypsie crack whore
rent free in ur dog brain you literally think of me 24/7 like the victim dog you are

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Albeacho, goat2x, Deleted member 5912 and 4 others
@Wallenberg is a Shia I think

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ilyess, Copeful, AbuSAF and 8 others
Go back to the battlefield

Average Sunni you posted look inbred af..... no wonder sunnis are retarded

brb retard Sunni maghrebi guy kicks a Sunni maghrebi girls and retard sunnis of .me celebrate it like he’s a hero lol lol

Sunni iq can’t be over 60

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho, Deleted member 5746 and Gengar

brb retard Sunni maghrebi guy kicks a Sunni maghrebi girls and retard sunnis of .me celebrate it like he’s a hero lol lol

if he is inbred , then you get mogged by an inbred

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
abused shia dogs and their cumskin boyfriends on suicidewatch

• +1
Reactions: inghimasi

didnt think you were a white knight cuck

jews and shia are interchangeable
It’s odd because most Arabs I know especially Palestinians love Iran because of their anti Israel stance

• +1
Reactions: AbuSAF and Deleted member 5746
It’s odd because most Arabs I know especially Palestinians love Iran because of their anti Israel stance
its a jew tactic, iran isnt a threat, they are brothers

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and inghimasi
Shia Muslims tend to be pro Israel
Nazeris, alawites and Azeris are all pro Israel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 5746
Shia Muslims tend to be pro Israel
Nazeris, alawites and Azeris are all pro Israel
shias are kuffar , they insult the prophet's wife and his companions

• +1
Reactions: mosolmaxxx
They’re probably shia or don’t know much about much except free palestine

finally
not many people are smart enough to realize iran and israel lie in the same bed

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998, AbuSAF, inghimasi and 1 other person
finally
not many people are smart enough to realize iran and israel lie in the same bed
😮 i didnt know you were saying this before

• WTF
Reactions: sytyl
Iran is in fact protecting Israel. The whole reason why these Shia tirehead subhumans have come to power is because the US and Israel allowed them to, they are merely pawns and abused dogs of USA and sometimes get a beating when they step out of line

alawites are even considered by shia to be heretics lol
They’re an offshoot of twelver Shia Islam
They have Christian ideas too
Same with the Druze

😮 i didnt know you were saying this before
it's too hard of a concept to explain properly and convince others about so I never bother

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
They’re probably shia or don’t know much about much except free palestine
That’s what I mean. It’s the enemy of my enemy is my friend

• +1
Reactions: mosolmaxxx
it's too hard of a concept to explain properly and convince others about so I never bother
people would cope anyway, its not like they would listen
They’re an offshoot of twelver Shia Islam
They have Christian ideas too
Same with the Druze
have you heard of din-i ilahi?

• +1
shias are kuffar , they insult the prophet's wife and his companions
I guess. It’s not as violent as the Christian reformation though. Shia and Sunni groups have historically been friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Iran is in fact protecting Israel. The whole reason why these Shia tirehead subhumans have come to power is because the US and Israel allowed them to, they are merely pawns and abused dogs of USA and sometimes get a beating when they step out of line
You’re right tbh. Israel gave a lot of weapons to Iran during the Iran Iraq war

people would cope anyway, its not like they would listen

have you heard of din-i ilahi?
He was a Mughal who made a new religion right?

sufis are based tbh

the real threat is Pakistan because of nuclear long range missiles capable of reaching israel
@sytyl why are you laughing, its a fact

https://www.businessinsider.com/pak...ch-israel-2015-3?international=true&r=US&IR=T

"Depending upon the missile's placement, Pakistan would be capable of carrying out a nuclear strike from Israel in the West to Kazakhstan in the north and Burma in the east."

you think israel is okay with the only islamic nuclear power that can destroy it?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AbuSAF
iran at any opportunity given, jumps at the chance to help out america/israel - look at the logistic support they gave to americans vs the taliban + logistic support they gave to america when they invaded iraq

Pakistan and Israel are secret allies and no one would ever bomb Israel
some pakistani politicians do have secret ties but not on a state-to-state basis. but the same politicians also have secret ties to india and afghanistan as well.

iran at any opportunity given, jumps at the chance to help out america/israel - look at the logistic support they gave to americans vs the taliban + logistic support they gave to america when they invaded iraq
Aren’t you Tajik? Tajikistan the country loves Israel

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 5746
iran will hide behind the "they are attacking shia so we are helping americucks for this reason" jfl and people will eat it up

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
some pakistani politicians do have secret ties but not on a state-to-state basis. but the same politicians also have secret ties to india and afghanistan as well.
Apparently Israel was the one who helped Pakistan produce nukes. Israel is in a great location. Try nuking Israel and see what happens. Jerusalem or Al Quds would be bombed so would most of Palestine, Lebanon and parts of Jordan

• +1
Reactions: AbuSAF
iran will hide behind the "they are attacking shia so we are helping americucks for this reason" jfl and people will eat it up
political elite of any country don't care about religion/aren't religious tbh

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
No, enlighten me.
Wasn't Ali the one who caused the separation of Shias from Sunnis?
He was a Khazar king who converted the elites to Judaism and Islam. He was said to be from modern day Odessa

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746