Shias are abused dogs

Apparently Israel was the one who helped Pakistan produce nukes. Israel is in a great location. Try nuking Israel and see what happens. Jerusalem or Al Quds would be bombed so would most of Palestine, Lebanon and parts of Jordan
israel had nothing to do with Pakistan acquiring nukes, on what logical basis would they do that? Pakistan has kicked their asses a couple of times. the only ones that did help, although inadvertently, were the dutch. they hired a Pakistani scientist and eventually trusted him by giving him access to secret files. last time i checked, the dutch werent jews lol or israel for that matter.

for the record
saudis/saudi state also lies with the jews
its a jew world

political elite of any country don't care about religion/aren't religious tbh
true, they just crave power, unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
for the record
saudis/saudi state also lies with the jews
its a jew world
yeah israel is creating a futuristic state within saudi arabia. jfl.

• +1
he is an afghan tajik, it doesnt make him a tajik from tajikistan
israel had nothing to do with Pakistan acquiring nukes, on what logical basis would they do that? Pakistan has kicked their asses a couple of times. the only ones that did help, although inadvertently, were the dutch. they hired a Pakistani scientist and eventually trusted him by giving him access to secret files. last time i checked, the dutch werent jews lol or israel for that matter.
Israel wants as many Muslim allies as possible. http://old.paktribune.com/news/ISPR...hi-tech-gear-says-report-baseless-260779.html
Israel is said to have sold military technology to Pakistan

To be fair im pretty sure these are extremes of Shiite islam, however, shias who worship graves, believe Allah's power can be attributed and put through another human being, calling for any other than Allah SWT [Aka ya ALI YA ALI AMDAD AND ya hussien etc] are all commiting grave sins.

Most shiites i know IRL are moderate and either don't know or don't do any of the stuff above + speak against the hitting oneself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and sytyl
Pakistan wants to be friends with Israel

To be fair im pretty sure these are extremes of Shiite islam, however, shias who worship graves, believe Allah's power can be attributed and put through another human being, calling for any other than Allah SWT [Aka ya ALI YA ALI AMDAD AND ya hussien etc] are all commiting grave sins.

Most shiites i know IRL are moderate and either don't know or don't do any of the stuff above + speak against the hitting oneself
true nobody gives a fuck about this irl, especially before wars
middle east is just low iq and easy to manipulate/divide+conquer and wars exasperate the situation

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31, Deleted member 5912 and AbuSAF
middle east is just low iq and easy to manipulate/divide+conquer and wars exasperate the situation
yeah, what i said also applies for many sunnis who virtue signal in the west about moderate muslims ab only not eating pork, but at the same time do many of the stuff that is against islam, esp first generation families. tbh most do some of the stuff said to do. but i'd say most of the youth and new people coming don't know much about it

• +1
People do care about this irl. There are Shia death squads in Iraq who will go to Sunni neighborhoods to kill everyone with the name Umar. Likewise there are Sunnis who will kill every Shia. People in Iraq and Iran are basically completely divided based on this, Sunni areas and Shia areas.

• +1
Reactions: AbuSAF and sytyl
People do care about this irl. There are Shia death squads in Iraq who will go to Sunni neighborhoods to kill everyone with the name Umar. Likewise there are Sunnis who will kill every Shia. People in Iraq and Iran are basically completely divided based on this, Sunni areas and Shia areas.
now/after war, yes

• +1
Reactions: AbuSAF
Israel wants as many Muslim allies as possible. http://old.paktribune.com/news/ISPR...hi-tech-gear-says-report-baseless-260779.html
Israel is said to have sold military technology to Pakistan
thats not a good source lol, in fact it goes against what you are saying. israel does sell their military technology to india though.
Pakistan wants to be friends with Israel
the foreign minister does not represent pakistan. he also said kashmir was "indian controlled" he is known as being a snake in pakistan lol

thats not a good source lol, in fact it goes against what you are saying. israel does sell their military technology to india though.

the foreign minister does not represent pakistan. he also said kashmir was "indian controlled" he is known as being a snake in pakistan lol
trucel long time no see !! xD eny news?

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar

remember Imran khan has a jewish ex wife, is very close to the jewish community in the Uk, and is known as a moderate
You're personally pro Israel though

remember Imran khan has a jewish ex wife, is very close to the jewish community in the Uk, and is known as a moderate
You're personally pro Israel though
she became a revert upon marriage and his two sons practice islam. and yes but that still means we have to not distort the truth which is that israel has nothing to do with Pakistan getting nukes and that the politician is not loyal towards his own country
weit i thought u dont shower
i mest prey temerrew so i mest be cleen

she became a revert upon marriage and his two sons practice islam. and yes but that still means we have to not distort the truth which is that israel has nothing to do with Pakistan getting nukes and that the politician is not loyal towards his own country

i mest prey temerrew so i mest be cleen
she has since divorced him and dated a number of jews, and she has stated she's no longer a muslim
you should come to Israel and you'd be very welcome imo
did you ever see my pm to you chad?

Self harm is illegal in Christianity and islam