Shining and texture on medium long hair?

Soontm

Soontm

Silver
My hair is fairely long now. Idk if its just this winter season that drys my hair out or if it comes with the length of the hair. But i didnt have this problem 2 weeks ago.

My hair became really dry and losing Texture overall recently. My Routine is i use shampoo with castor oil ingrdients, blow dry it with medium heat and After that using heating Iron. Finishing it off with clay paste.

Usually this worked perfectly but atm my hair feels like straw. If my hair is still a little Bit wet it looks very good, like very shine with good t3xture. But if my hair becomes fully dry i have the problems mentioned from above. On top its barely movable anymore like really Stiff. Did i fuck up my hair at One point like damaging it with too much heat and its Broken now?

How do you guys get a shiny soft hair with decent length?

For example harry and lous have fairely long hair and look how healthy and shiny it looks combined with nice texturation.

@Zyros

Hat harry keinen bock auf 1d

CringeDisgust

Those westerners trying and failing at BoyMaxxing makes me want to vomit.

The second on right looks like Ellen ffs.

The other 3 all took a trip to Norwood City.

My hair became really dry and losing Texture overall recently. My Routine is i use shampoo with castor oil ingrdients, blow dry it with medium heat and After that using heating Iron. Finishing it off with clay paste.

Too much dumb stuff.

I just wet hair, shampoo, and towel dry.

View attachment 5879

Those westerners trying and failing at BoyMaxxing makes me want to vomit.

The second on right looks like Ellen ffs.

The other 3 all took a trip to Norwood City.

Too much dumb stuff.

I just wet hair, shampoo, and towel dry.

They reached boymaxxing heights one couldnt even dream Off.

Yes i read towel is best. But it takes forever to dry and you lose the volume you can achieve with blow dryer. But idk i will try it Next time

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
They reached boymaxxing heights one couldnt even dream Off.

Yes i read towel is best. But it takes forever to dry and you lose the volume you can achieve with blow dryer. But idk i will try it Next time
Towel dry for the most part until it’s kinda damp and then add some hair mousse which moisturises the hair, and blow dry using cold air. That and using hair masks once a week saved my hair from looking dead tbh

I just use shampoo and conditioner

if you flat ironed them everyday they probably got heat damaged.
If they are heat damaged, cut at least 2 inches off and start using repairing shampoos and conditioners or if you can spend more money go for a keratin treatment

if you flat ironed them everyday they probably got heat damaged.
If they are heat damaged, cut at least 2 inches off and start using repairing shampoos and conditioners or if you can spend more money go for a keratin treatment

Yes thats what im Thinking. I tried a new routine where blow dryed my hair until there was like zero humidity Left in my hair and on top of that used flat iron. The first time i did it my hair already felt really terrible and since then i had these problems. I will cut my hair this week i think

Don't shampoo/flat iron every day, that damages ur hair quite a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Don't shampoo/flat iron every day, that damages ur hair quite a lot.
i rarely wash hair. just brush it in the shower to spread the oils out

• +1
Reactions: Tr3way
i rarely wash hair. just brush it in the shower to spread the oils out
yeah I do it similar, usually only shampoo it when I slept like a retard and my hair is shit so I use it as a backup plan

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
yeah I do it similar, usually only shampoo it when I slept like a retard and my hair is shit so I use it as a backup plan
yeah i use it once a week cuz my hair gets too greasy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Egg yolks. Best shampoo on the planet.