Shit chin projection

I

iwannabeaprettyboy😔

Iron
my chin projection is sky biggest falio and I want to know ways to max it both of my parents have decent to above average chin projection and mines below average it looks subhuman but considering I’m still going through puberty if I max my dht and test levels thru the roof will that help?

Attachments

• IMG_4378.jpeg
    IMG_4378.jpeg
    485.2 KB · Views: 0
Forgot to add but if yall got tips to help with chin projection pls add it😭

Side profile is cope anyways. So doesn’t really matter.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
oh shit same lmfao, it could just be puberty tbh i dont know much abt this stuff
honestly I’m just gonna try and max my test for awhile I’ll post an update on my chin projection in a few months

• +1
Reactions: cheerio
honestly I’m just gonna try and max my test for awhile I’ll post an update on my chin projection in a few months
yeah same, it might grow one of my friends had alot of face development while test maxxing and i have too im like almost unregcognisable from 6 months ago lmfao

• +1
Reactions: iwannabeaprettyboy😔
yeah same, it might grow one of my friends had alot of face development while test maxxing and i have too im like almost unregcognisable from 6 months ago lmfao
same I’ve seen a lot of people with shit chin projection test max and get good results

Try mewing, at your age it might help somehow...

When you are 18+, get sliding genioplasty

You need to go to an orthodontist to see if they can fix some of that to prevent you from getting surgery

you probably have an overbite, anyways no one is gonna do surgery on you at that age, just play videogames and start saving once you can work