Shit collagen from young age is brutal

nigtard

nigtard

Never had a clean face because I have had acne since around the age of 10.Having acne at a young age means its over girls wise, no matter how good looking you were anyone with acne is disgusting.Then I start getting wrinkles and forehead lines all at a young age.Now I even have brutal nasolabial folds all before the age of 18.Insanely raped collagen how can I even cope with this shit

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lost222, hardestmfintheroom, try2beme and 3 others
Never had a clean face because I have had acne since around the age of 10.Having acne at a young age means its over girls wise, no matter how good looking you were anyone with acne is disgusting.Then I start getting wrinkles and forehead lines all at a young age.Now I even have brutal nasolabial folds all before the age of 18.Insanely raped collagen how can I even cope with this shit
Not at all. It's the bones that matter.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, shabby890, try2beme and 3 others
Give me Lana rep Rey song that fits me

9BF2D17A 845A 4061 B4A2 CB21BE893B31

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lost222, SidharthTheSlayer, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
Obviously but at your teenage year from 11-16 no one gives a shit about bones.You could have good bones but insanely bad acne like spots all over your face and no one would even go near you.Its later in life were bones really matter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Latinolooksmaxxer and St.TikTokcel
Obviously but at your teenage year from 11-16 no one gives a shit about bones.You could have good bones but insanely bad acne like spots all over your face and no one would even go near you.Its later in life were bones really matter
It's still all about the bones.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
people with shit collagen in their youth usually have very prominent bones.

but they also age like milk.

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
people with shit collagen in their youth usually have very prominent bones.

but they also age like milk.
Brootal I got shit collagen and shit bones

Guy on the left will be khhv until hes 18 and then discover how good looking he is when his skin clears
Guy on the left is a certified slayer whilst the bloke on the right was a former .is admin

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Guy on the left is a certified slayer whilst the bloke on the right was a former .is admin
View attachment 2732929
Most foids see people with acne as dirty especially at a younger age.I doubt he was slaying at a young age if his acne was as brutal as it is in that pic

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
I can tell that by you having an account on an obscure inkwell forum.
Why would larp about that while always shitting on myself and saying i'm not human lol not lying bones are not everything harmony matters more anyways plus if ur bald bones can't do shit

skinpill is underrated pill

not as important as most other shit specially for men but its not a negligible aspect for PSL either

For men its less brutal

Acne is usually a sign of high collagen, it's acne scars not the collagen jfl

Had 1 zit my whole life www