Shit discipline I don't know what to do :(

wthbro123

wthbro123

Iron
How did you guys deal with being undisciplined? Im a video editor and I can't get shit done. With the little discipline to atleast edit something I can make like 3K a month its that easy but I'm at that level of retarded doing absolutely nothing all day.

I play video games like a rat after I come from highschool (mainly LoL). I don't mind this life cuz everything besides this goes well but in 3 weeks I want to move out at 17 (cause my parents are dumb as fuck regarding anything) and I need to pay rent (they will help me with money but I'd still want something extra)

I always have that boost of motivation, start searching for clients then after landing a high paying client... BOOM I become like a disabled american kid with shit as a brain substitute. I dont get depression/anxiety from my shit situation at home but I feel extremely sad from my lack of discipline and when I see someone "growing" faster than me I get angry a bit.

I need to stop those distractions that eat all my time up but idk how I can become consistent and all that stuff so if someone has an opinion on that lmk. already prepared for those "time to ropemaxx" shitty ass replies from tiktok 13yo's:p

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
nigga you're making 3k already, give me tips

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, slavicpsycho, lookism and 3 others
Absolute dopamine detox, first of all delete that gay ass LOL game, serves you absolutely no purpose in life. “But muh enjoyment I need breaks1!1” You will literally enjoy editing or whatever you want to do once you stop overriding your brain with senseless games and other dopamine inducing bs.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Pikabro, CT03 and 2 others
nigga you're making 3k already, give me tips
nono dont get me wrong here. I CAN make 3k and scale that extremely fast.

Try freelancing in a domain you like and then become above mediocre in that, create a Twitter account where you post your work then try to gain followers interested in that thing you're doing. Simple yet simpler if you are disciplined

Absolute dopamine detox, first of all delete that gay ass LOL game, serves you absolutely no purpose in life. “But muh enjoyment I need breaks1!1” You will literally enjoy editing or whatever you want to do once you stop overriding your brain with senseless games and other dopamine inducing bs.
godly W

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
Just delete the game and focus man

• +1
Reactions: wthbro123
nono dont get me wrong here. I CAN make 3k and scale that extremely fast.

Try freelancing in a domain you like and then become above mediocre in that, create a Twitter account where you post your work then try to gain followers interested in that thing you're doing. Simple yet simpler if you are disciplined
i can be a Fist-For-Hire

Throw away your Internet and computer, buy one of those hardware video editing machines and use it for work.
f19f518e4a366066bd0f81a7d2b1f25b.jpg

• +1
Man, I go through EXACTLY what you said, from working with editing, bursts of motivation, enjoying playing LoL and lack of discipline.
The only difference is that I literally can only make a few bucks from this profession, I don't know why. Im almost givin up this profesion...

modafinil or ritalin for focus

might try
it will work most likely, what domain do u work in tho? u can just hire a cheap virtual assistant from vietnam or India who speaks good english to do this work for u

I would work on somethign else consistantly, trying doing 10 pushups an hour
basically limit things you really dont need and work your way up

• +1
I would work on somethign else consistantly, trying doing 10 pushups an hour
basically limit things you really dont need and work your way up
thats a good way i think. starting at the bottom

it will work most likely, what domain do u work in tho? u can just hire a cheap virtual assistant from vietnam or India who speaks good english to do this work for u
i had a thought about creating an agency but I still want to edit videos alone to get 100% and develop my skills

i had a thought about creating an agency but I still want to edit videos alone to get 100% and develop my skills
u gotta start somewhere if u expect things to be perfect before starting you'll never begin