Shit face amazing body foid

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends

Fuck I wanna eat and fuck her ass so bad

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
That old hag knows her face is shit now so she starts showing her ass cheeks LAOALAMOAOALAOLL

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and WeiWei
That ass is INSANE. I'd violate till my heart stops holy shit

That old hag knows her face is shit now so she starts showing her ass cheeks LAOALAMOAOALAOLL
idk how old she is but I'd forcefully mount her face down ass up:owo:

• JFL
I Would wrap around her face with a bed sheet and then fuck her.

her face is good wym? if you're a man you should find like 80% of women attractive as long as theyre not fat.

• Ugh..
Reactions: WeiWei
What's your obsession with assholes bro deadass
He was forcefed breast milk as a child against his own will and instead craved his mother’s asshole instead

• JFL
Reactions: Sny, Autismcel, WeiWei and 1 other person
her ass is so hot tho i got a boner from that

• +1
Face is good

• Ugh..
He was forcefed breast milk as a child against his own will and instead craved his mother’s asshole instead
Brutal ratio :feelswhy:

• WTF
What's your obsession with assholes bro deadass
I just think the female anus should be the hetero man's source of focus. Not the vagina. It's so sexy, I mean, how more intimate can you be with your woman other than becoming part of her digestion and violently violate her asshole? No lube, no douce, just ram it in there and let her feel it in her large intestine. And cum inside, not a drop of cum wasted.

Fuck. I need to fap to the fantasy of raping the fuck out of this useless fleshlgith in the OP

• JFL
I just think the female anus should be the hetero man's source of focus. Not the vagina. It's so sexy, I mean, how more intimate can you be with your woman other than becoming part of her digestion and violently violate her asshole? No lube, no douce, just ram it in there and let her feel it in her large intestine. And cum inside, not a drop of cum wasted.

Fuck. I need to fap to the fantasy of raping the fuck out of this useless fleshlgith in the OP
Nigga vaginas are made to stimulate the fuck out of your penis why are you into stinky holes that shit and farts come from?? It won't feel good it all

• JFL
Nigga vaginas are made to stimulate the fuck out of your penis why are you into stinky holes that shit and farts come from?? It won't feel good it all
It does feel hella good actually.

• WTF
her ass is average fem-gymcel, I’ve seen better

• JFL