Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
Shit boys my PS Plus expired
whose dick do I have to suck to get it back? 🥺 uwu

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Shit boys my PS Plus expired
whose dick do I have to suck to get it back? 🥺 uwu
This is how easy it is for a girl to get whatever she wants. All she has to do is bribe someone with something as simple as feet pics or letting the man smell her socks and the man would buy her whatever she wanted or needed.

A woman can be jobless and homeless.

Everything will always work out for her.

Do you have a ps5? What games do u even play on ps, its so dead i haven't used mine in like 3 months. I only used to play warzone when I used to have friends :feelswah:

Do you have a ps5? What games do u even play on ps, its so dead i haven't used mine in like 3 months. I only used to play warzone when I used to have friends :feelswah:
I don’t have a ps5. I don’t even have any money so I won’t be getting one any time soon. I mostly play GTA online. It’s my main cope. I kill and destroy everyone I can. I also play other games like Tekken, MediEvil (old PS1 game), RDR2 (it’s so fun to kidnap and shoot girls lol), and also this game called Control. I also play DeathStranding. Death Stranding is probably the most cozy and incel game ever.

I don’t have any online game friends. It’s Lways me alone

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
I don’t have a ps5. I don’t even have any money so I won’t be getting one any time soon. I mostly play GTA online. It’s my main cope. I kill and destroy everyone I can. I also play other games like Tekken, MediEvil (old PS1 game), RDR2 (it’s so fun to kidnap and shoot girls lol), and also this game called Control. I also play DeathStranding. Death Stranding is probably the most cozy and incel game ever.

I don’t have any online game friends. It’s Lways me alone
Damn bro. Playing online games on ur own is the worst ngl, you can easily find people to play with like on discord.

Damn bro. Playing online games on ur own is the worst ngl, you can easily find people to play with like on discord.
I don’t know how to talk to people or make friends. I’ve never had a single friend my entire life. Even as a kid. Never had a friend over at my house, never went out with a friend, never talked to a friend on the phone, etc. That’s why I avoid social situations at every cost. It’s very uncomfortable. How do people become friends? What do they talk about? It’s very strange concept to me bro. That’s what it’s like when you’re an ugly loser who is hated by the entire planet :feelsrope:

I don’t know how to talk to people or make friends. I’ve never had a single friend my entire life. Even as a kid. Never had a friend over at my house, never went out with a friend, never talked to a friend on the phone, etc. That’s why I avoid social situations at every cost. It’s very uncomfortable. How do people become friends? What do they talk about? It’s very strange concept to me bro. That’s what it’s like when you’re an ugly loser who is hated by the entire planet :feelsrope:
Literally same. I am destined to be alone and I accept that, every time I try to make friends or be social it just goes wrong. No point in trying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
Literally same. I am destined to be alone and I accept that, every time I try to make friends or be social it just goes wrong. No point in trying
Yup me too. In high school I’d go to the back of the library during lunch and sit there staring out the window at everyone. In college I was alone too. I was one of 6 guys in my medical class and they all got along and liked each other but no one liked me. They always looked at me weirdly like I was some murderer or something.

Every job I went to I was always alone too.

That’s why I have come to accept that I’ll always be alone and unwanted no matter where I choose to go whether it be school, job, etc

Yup me too. In high school I’d go to the back of the library during lunch and sit there staring out the window at everyone. In college I was alone too. I was one of 6 guys in my medical class and they all got along and liked each other but no one liked me. They always looked at me weirdly like I was some murderer or something.

Every job I went to I was always alone too.

That’s why I have come to accept that I’ll always be alone and unwanted no matter where I choose to go whether it be school, job, etc
Fuck man you literally sound like me rn. I literallt go to the back of the library at lunch as well and stare out of the window listening to music :feelskek:. Its nice tbh but sometimes I think about everyone else life mogging me and how I'm supposed to be experiencing "teenage fun". Everyone in my classes get along but no one will speak to me. Its not even a matter of looks, users here have rated me HTN-chadlite, its like I'm cursed

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 15305
users here have rated me HTN-chadlite, its like I'm cursed
Damn son lucky you :feelsrope:
I’m an ugly man. An Ugly and recessed dog.

Naybe one day you’ll find a weird alt girl who likes mentally ill chadlites bro

• JFL
Damn son lucky you :feelsrope:
I’m an ugly man. An Ugly and recessed dog.

Naybe one day you’ll find a weird alt girl who likes mentally ill chadlites bro
NT >>> looks in school

I'm doomed

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
say ur a female on discord and hit up incels so they buy it for you

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 12669
NT >>> looks in school

I'm doomed
I was doomed too because I was non-NT and ugly. Shits hard bro! But keep going to the library bro it’s makes me happy to know others do what I did. It’s kinda cozy to be back there looking out he window Ngl :Comfy:

• Love it