Shit test theory

SpearOfOrion

SpearOfOrion

Retired
I think girls shit test you when you act like an alpha but don't look like one. Imagine this guy

acting like James Bond, being suave and confident, making funny jokes, being daring... women just get really confused and think "he has to be larping". So shit tests is meant to expose your bullshit. What do you think of my theory?

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents, Deleted member 3832, BigBiceps and 1 other person
u cant pase shit tests with ugly fac3

shit tests exist if she can do better than you.

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
So shit tests is meant to expose your bullshit. What do you think of my theory?
Once, I got really good at detecting and bouncing back shit tests at girls, but it only made them angrier. Like for example, she would say something mildly insulting to me, I would reply with a witty or smart comeback that would make her look petty and insecure, and then she would get mad, even though she was the one who initiated it.
If you don't have the looks, you're gonna lose no matter what you do or say...

• +1
shit tests are the norm for normies (5,6s, etc.)

• +1
Once, I got really good at detecting and bouncing back shit tests at girls, but it only made them angrier.
it happened to me with a girl once lol. She kept being a fucking bitch to me, calling me a pussy and I was just ignoring and laughing it off, she didn't stop at all, I actually got pissed and told her to fuck off. A real 'alpha' doesn't take shit from anyone