And maybe Asians

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, PointOfNoReturn, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
if u have facial hair or a hairy chest u cant femboy max

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, <6PSLcel and PointOfNoReturn
5 years to find a wife ? crazy' invite me at the marriage
Never said we had to be married. Either way I already found the girl i want to have kids with i'm just having trouble convinving her to talk to me

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and <6PSLcel
Never said we had to be married. Either way I already found the girl i want to have kids with i'm just having trouble convinving her to talk to me
huh

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and PointOfNoReturn
When was the last time you talked to her and where

• +1
careful talk to her fast, before a rando steal u
She's very autistic, deformed teeth, not that good looking, idk why i don't have her, but nobody has stolen her from me in 3 years it's alright

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, <6PSLcel and sub5c3l
I think you’re on to something here srsly, women are narcissists so they love men who resemble them, and also they love big cock. I think 2025 is gonna be the era of femboys.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, PointOfNoReturn and <6PSLcel
i'm not chadsplainning but be yourself guys

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, <6PSLcel and sub5c3l
Literally 1 quick google search
View attachment 2957155
I am a femboy and you are wrong, the guy that said lesbian and goth looking women is right, I don't even bother to approach any other kind of women because I know it will be pointless, I will forever have to date these crazy holes

• +1
chad fucks the femboy and the girl stays home with her cats

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, <6PSLcel and copemaxxeer
being a femboy from the outside but a dominant alpha male from the inside (to "lure in prey") with a big dick is the new ideal in 2024. STOP COPING @
WishIwasChico
@

Ideal will always be dark triad high class

Ian somerhalder in vampire diaries bftk9ow8eelx5n7r

Femboys look high class but dark triad is the problem, the one you posted needs tattoos and piercings as the goth aesthetic is the only way for us to look somewhat dark triad

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, <6PSLcel and 2d v2
FEMBOY DOESN'T MEAN BEING A TRANNY. I REPEAT FEMBOY DOESN'T MEAN BEING A FILTHY TRANNY.

Imagine looking like this.. 5'7.. feminine.. skinny.. sooo innocent right?
View attachment 2957134

Until when you're making out with a becky.. you pull out this..
Just imagine her reaction. The pure shock in her face. SHE WOULD'VE ORGASMED BEFORE U EVEN HAVE STICKED UR SHIT INSIDE OF HER.
and with ur big ass balls..

being a femboy from the outside but a dominant alpha male from the inside (to "lure in prey") with a big dick is the new ideal in 2024. STOP COPING @WishIwasChico

@arabcelxxx @ShawarmaFilth @the BULL @BrahminBoss @News @murdah @Ricky212
That person looks trans not a femboy.
A femboy is like griffith in berserk, feminine eyes but you can still tell its a male.
Most girls would look at the first one and think its a girl, and no, that would not help you fuck the girl at all.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel, PointOfNoReturn, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
Top 10 worst .org threads of all time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, Autismcel, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and sub5c3l
  • +1
I think you’re on to something here srsly, women are narcissists so they love men who resemble them, and also they love big cock. I think 2025 is gonna be the era of femboys.
Like I said, you need to be a femboy from the outside, and an alpha dom male from the inside.

You gotta lure in prey (women), and THEN you gotta go for the kill (fuck her as hard as you can with your big cock)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, standardcel, arabcelxxx and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and sub5c3l
I am a femboy and you are wrong, the guy that said lesbian and goth looking women is right, I don't even bother to approach any other kind of women because I know it will be pointless, I will forever have to date these crazy holes
You're just low T tbh

Being a femboy is just a trick to lure in women

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Femboymaxxing is possible for white people only

And maybe Asians
Not true

Only darkskins can't do it

You gotta be at least light brown ig

• +1
You're just low T tbh

There's no way you are a Femboy and have ogre tier T, show your muscles, high T people have good musculature even without exercise, same mechanism why you don't really need to do exercise if you take roids

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, sub5c3l and Autismcel
There's no way you are a Femboy and have ogre tier T, show your muscles, high T people have good musculature even without exercise, same mecganism why you don't really need to do exercise if you take roids
Why would you take roids wtf 💀💀💀⁉️

I'm just saying, if a women asks to you peg you, SLAP TF OUTTA THAT BITCH dom her

Show her who's the man after you've deceived her

• +1
  • JFL
FEMBOY DOESN'T MEAN BEING A TRANNY. I REPEAT FEMBOY DOESN'T MEAN BEING A FILTHY TRANNY.

Imagine looking like this.. 5'7.. feminine.. skinny.. sooo innocent right?
View attachment 2957134

Until when you're making out with a becky.. you pull out this..
Just imagine her reaction. The pure shock in her face. SHE WOULD'VE ORGASMED BEFORE U EVEN HAVE STICKED UR SHIT INSIDE OF HER.
and with ur big ass balls..

being a femboy from the outside but a dominant alpha male from the inside (to "lure in prey") with a big dick is the new ideal in 2024. STOP COPING @WishIwasChico

@arabcelxxx @ShawarmaFilth @the BULL @BrahminBoss @News @murdah @Ricky212
@Sexlesstosexles would be proud of u OP

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Autismcel and sub5c3l

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Autismcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Autismcel and sub5c3l

Users who are viewing this thread