Shit Tests ARE Real / What The RedPill Gets Wrong

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
Much of female behavior appears to be in line with a desire to be subordinated, if necessary by force. For example, women are more likely than men to initiate intimate partner violence[16] which may be related to an innate desire to provoke a reaction from the male. In the manosphere it has often been suggested that feminism has the character of a shit test, essentially expecting to be restrained in response to their more provocative claims. Many in the manosphere, including Jordan Peterson suggested feminist women subconsciously like Islam due to the way it subordinates women. More evidence of this behavior to be hard wired is that even emancipated women display the same amount of sexual masochism and rape fantasies, if not even slightly more.[17]

women shit test men because they naturally want to be dominated by the strongest/dangerous/best looking/powerful male there is

they WANT to be controlled/inferior

@DatGuyYouLike

• +1
Reactions: Acnno, Amexmaxx, Deleted member 5048 and 8 others
Dnrd, ima take a shower since I smell like piss & sweat

• +1
Reactions: Acnno
What the red pill gets wrong? I thought they agreed about shit tests.

And yes everything wrote is correct, even resistance to rape is a shit test.

Womens entire lives is shit test, literally almost their entire personality is just shit testing.

It makes sense tho evolutionarily, since their entire existence revolves around men. If they didnt have men in caveman times they would simply die off, there were no state benefits when female nature was evolving..

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, Acnno, Deleted member 5048 and 1 other person
What the red pill gets wrong? I thought they agreed about shit tests.

And yes everything wrote is correct, even resistance to rape is a shit test.

Womens entire lives is shit test, literally almost their entire personality is just shit testing.

It makes sense tho evolutionarily, since their entire existence resolves around men. If they didnt have men in caveman times they would simply die off, there were no state benefits when female nature was evolving..
they do, they just aren't aware that shit tests are a subliminal form of women wanting to be coerced and they believe words can control a women, you need to get physical to dominate them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
they do, they just aren't aware that shit tests are a subliminal form of women wanting to be coerced and they believe words can control a women, you need to get physical to dominate them
You can do it with words too imo, but yeh if rape was legal i would certainly do that rather than trying to be slick with my tongue. Much more natural way to assert dominance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
in the end it just boils down to being strong and narcissistic

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel
Once she gives those IOI's YOU need to be in control.
You need to be dominant because when she lets you take control you're responsible for her. The wrong moves I've made is trying to reciprocate the energy because I thought she would be discouraged if I didn't.

I thought she wanted to be equals and build together and shit. Women actually don't want that shit she could give a fuck about your goals, dreams, etc. either you have it right now or you don't have it.
She wants to get her pussy stretched out and be a completely submissive whore for a dominant , attractive man. that's it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 6403
Once she gives those IOI's YOU need to be in control.
You need to be dominant because when she lets you take control your responsible for her. The wrong moves I've made is trying to reciprocate the energy because I thought she would be discouraged if I didn't.

I thought she wanted to be equals and build together and shit. Women actually don't want that shit she could give a fuck about your goals, dreams, etc. either you have it right now or you don't have it.
She wants to get her pussy stretched out and be a completely submissive whore for a dominant , attractive man. that's it.
indeed, u gotta legally rape them tbh, its a tough pill for bluepillers/low t niggas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 5048
indeed, u gotta legally rape them tbh, its a tough pill for bluepillers/low t niggas
after she gives the IOI's she wants it. she's trying to see if you're high T enough to take it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 6403
4921C97E A1F3 49EE 86C5 ABE9C948A94C

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eyelidcel and Acnno
Before Looksmax, I had no idea who Chico Lachowski is, coulda been a Polish Reggaeton artist for all I know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
A high effort thread from kjsqwertyuiop? Interesting change?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 6403 and tyronelite
Dnrd

• Love it
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions