Shit tgread

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
Shit thread

Last edited:
average is 82
but yeah

The IQ in Incel Pradesh is the same as the IQ of Somalia.

Over for pahadicels. Literally mogged by Somalian Pirates.

• JFL
Reactions: john2, AbandonShip and LordNorwood
Yeah, makes sense. However, third world countries routinely get brain-drained. It's why there's an association in America with certain Middle Easterners and especially East Asians being smart. Most of them come over for academic opportunities specifically. My dad probably mogs the average Iranian into the dirt IQ wise.

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
Yeah, makes sense. However, third world countries routinely get brain-drained. It's why there's an association in America with certain Middle Easterners and especially East Asians being smart. Most of them come over for academic opportunities specifically. My dad probably mogs the average Iranian into the dirt IQ wise.
I made a calculation mistake bro.
A horrible one.
I am too sleepy rn.
Goodbye

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
I made a calculation mistake bro.
A horrible one.
I am too sleepy rn.
Goodbye
 e70b4f8e 00d7 11e7 a3af 7fa15638f741

• JFL
True.

Then they end up birthing turbo-incels like @Short Ugly and Brown who then migrates to his ancestral homeland to get a woman. And the cycle is complete.
@Short Ugly and Brown is a complete mentalcel who seems to not understand that his actions make him undateable to women, I don't even know if going to Iran would save him, my low-inhib cousins would brutally mog him NT wise

• Love it
High IQ is an incel trait, nothing to be proud of.

What do you think is the IQ of Jeremy Meeks?
I Q is everything you dirty slum dweller.
Keep crying for pahadis and their superior environment

• +1

• Woah
Reactions: AbandonShip and LordNorwood
@Short Ugly and Brown is a complete mentalcel who seems to not understand that his actions make him undateable to women, I don't even know if going to Iran would save him, my low-inhib cousins would brutally mog him NT wise
Going back to iran would definitely save him.

Being the same ethnicity but being born and brought up in a foreign, first-world western country is a massive halo when you go back to your ancestral homeland.

You basically get the same halo as an exotic foreigner but without the negatives of being a full-on foreigner.

They'll just see him as an eccentric Iranian-American Chad.

@chadpreetinthemaking gets the same halo when he visits India with his aussie accent.

Incel in the West, Chadpreet in the Homeland :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking and LordNorwood
Going back to iran would definitely save him.

Being the same ethnicity but being born and brought up in a foreign, first-world western country is a massive halo when you go back to your ancestral homeland.

You basically get the same halo as an exotic foreigner but without the negatives of being a full-on foreigner.

They'll just see him as an eccentric Iranian-American Chad.

@chadpreetinthemaking gets the same halo when he visits India with his aussie accent.
In that case I should head to Iran and marry a white high IQ northern Persian tbqh
my height would probably halo the absolute shit out of me too

I Q is everything you dirty slum dweller.
Keep crying for pahadis and their superior environment
>lives in a hut without heating in the hills
>superior environment
>claims credit for an environment that existed well before the Indus Valley Civilization
Ok, pahadicel.

• JFL
shit thread kill yourself

In that case I should head to Iran and marry a white high IQ northern Persian tbqh
my height would probably halo the absolute shit out of me too
You should tbh. I don't know why it's mostly South Asians who head back to their ancestral homelands for marriage. Asians don't do it either. It's such an obvious, easy-to-exploit advantage but most ethnics refuse to do it for some reason.

• +1