Shit tinder results over for me

S

ShortMulatto

Bronze
Redownloaded tinder, at first it was looking pretty good I got 11 likes in the first 2 hours but then my elo died only 3 likes since it’s been 7 hours now so only 14 total likes of those only three were attractive none of them have responded yet, 2 unmatched, one was a bot, and the others were ugly

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Zeruel, Hades and 6 others
No surprise, you look like a docile cuck dork and probably used the most non NT pics in existence.

You gotta softmax and stylemax hard son.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Zeruel, Hades and 14 others
No surprise, you look like a docile cuck dork and probably used the most non NT pics in existence.

he sent you pics?

My pics I used were better than that one, I don’t look quite as shit in them if I used that one I’d get 0 matches. I’m just trying gymmax cuz honestly that’s the only way I’d look less beta. Beta face with gymmaxxed body balances out enough usually

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and Kingcel32

Softmaxxing is cope

You won’t change much unless lean maxx

There’s nothing else to do

I’m an acnescarcel so and it’s impossible to get rid of em

Makeupmaxxing is only legit softmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
My pics I used were better than that one, I don’t look quite as shit in them if I used that one I’d get 0 matches. I’m just trying gymmax cuz honestly that’s the only way I’d look less beta. Beta face with gymmaxxed body balances out enough usually
Send me your tinder pics, if you don't mind. I can prob show you some ways to improve.

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
Softmaxxing is cope

You won’t change much unless lean maxx

There’s nothing else to do
Cope, softmaxing made me ascend from truecel to HTN, and I am the same body fat % :lul:

OP could get a more trendy NT hairstyle, collagenmax, gymcel for body halo (always prioritizing leanness ofc), etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 18840, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
Rtt and youre good imo

• +1

Yes is normie white probably bad pics. With good pics he would destroy tinder

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056 and Deleted member 17244
Cope, softmaxing made me ascend from truecel to HTN, and I am the same body fat % :lul:

OP could get a more trendy NT hairstyle, collagenmax, gymcel for body halo (always prioritizing leanness ofc), etc.
What did you do ?

I’ve never really looksmaxxed properly except gym but I don’t look like I lift in a shirt

Skin maxxing is giga cope for me

No way you're mulatto, u look mexican

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
What did you do ?
I improved my skin after getting a proper skincare routine, got contacts, got better haircuts, got designer stubble, learned to trim my eyebrows and anything besides that was just aging I guess.

I need to stop being a lazy cunt and gymcel tbh, and also get more shit for collagen in my skincare routine.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 7580
I improved my skin after getting a proper skincare routine, got contacts, got better haircuts, got designer stubble, learned to trim my eyebrows and anything besides that was just aging I guess.

I need to stop being a lazy cunt and gymcel tbh, and also get more shit for collagen in my skincare routine.
Contacts don’t look fake ?
I always haircutmaxxed so didnt count

Skin care didn’t do much for me , I’ve started using retin a so let’s see

• +1
If you don't get 99+ in a few hours, over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and ShortMulatto
  • +1
Reactions: Hades
Tindr is not a good way to judge looks. It's full of bots and very very very few men have success on Tindr because the profiles that are real females are just females looking for validation.

Tindr is not a good way to judge looks. It's full of bots and very very very few men have success on Tindr because the profiles that are real females are just females looking for validation.
cope, dating apps are everything

Cope

• +1
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 17244
Yes is normie white probably bad pics. With good pics he would destroy tinder
u re retarded ethnic brainlet. I look much more better than him and I CANT SLAY.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
are all of you here so subhuman that you cant get girls by simply ... leaving your home for a couple of hours per day?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 20056
are all of you here so subhuman that you cant get girls by simply ... leaving your home for a couple of hours per day?
standards are the same irl. i don't know why you keep thinking you magically can become a chad, unless you aren't playing status / money game, which doesn't matter, because sex is all about raw attraction.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
standards are the same irl. i don't know why you keep thinking you magically can become a chad, unless you aren't playing status / money game, which doesn't matter, because sex is all about raw attraction.

it's still more elegant to meet girls irl, and irl you can at least attempt improving your chances with behavior and similar bluepilled stuff

the part about becoming a chad is your projection, i never even hinted at wanting to improve in my 200 000 posts on psl (except losing recently gained weight). i would completely destroy you in any environment despite being like a foot shorter

• +1
how is your tinder bro? did u pay for this utter dogshit app?

it's still more elegant to meet girls irl, and irl you can at least attempt improving your chances with behavior and similar bluepilled stuff

the part about becoming a chad is your projection, i never even hinted at wanting to improve in my 200 000 posts on psl (except losing recently gained weight). i would completely destroy you in any environment despite being like a foot shorter
silence idiot, you didn't even understand what i said. i meant the fact that you can have chad treatment irl when girls ignore you online. what are the chances you look good if you can't impress girls not even with your best pics?? and jfl at the last statement, go to sleep.

• +1
how is your tinder bro? did u pay for this utter dogshit app?
no. i get 2-3 likes per day, but i already went on a date and i could have gone to another one today if i had a car. all htbs and stacylites.

• +1
silence idiot, you didn't even understand what i said. i meant the fact that you can have chad treatment irl when girls ignore you online. what are the chances you look good if you can't impress girls not even with your best pics?? and jfl at the last statement, go to sleep.

yeah, because everyone is either chad or an abominable permavirgin irl. so easy to detect guys who are invisible irl, they just keep repeating you have to be the best looking guy on the continent to even be allowed to talk to a girl

and your comment about me is completely impertinent since i dont even know what tinder user interface looks like. happens when every third girl you walk past starts blushing after seeing your face, and when you can't attend any kind of social gathering without at least one openly flirting with you and trying to isolate you :(

Last edited:
  • +1
no. i get 2-3 likes per day, but i already went on a date and i could have gone to another one today if i had a car. all htbs and stacylites.
Show me proof about what you call stacylite.

me too but im not as gl as you and need to cope with beckies who ghost me anyway :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448
  • +1