Shitjeeta complains about racism towards to her race

Im white only myself bro. Like i only fw white girls.
Her tits alone are pretty insane for indian girls. Sexually she is top tier for indian girls. Most are legit unfuckable. She is defo a fuckable piece of meat. Thats why she actually pulled a white dude. As soon as a girl gets high SMV, she picks BWC
Tits can’t carry you alone, her face is facially ugly, and she’s a shitskin.

My dick wouldn’t get hard for her.

• +1
Reactions: greywind
Even the fair skinned Punjabi women are nothing compared to MENA women
And you are right about MENA and white distinction
agreed but it's funny even pajeetas say pashtun foids are white women JFL. Or they claim they're pajeeta when they have blonde/red hair and light eyes and look like Europeans JFL. Thoughts?
Mestizas are hottt man
yes
They have native ancestry so they have bones and normally the best undereyes, with no crease for lower eyelid:
View attachment 3046327
Thought Lima was "pardo" - stated 63% European and the rest African and NA in her ancestry test
Multiculturalism is helping pajeetas score white guys for STR, they all end up crying and LTRing a brown dude, because they are only worth pump and dumps
Tbh if I wasn’t half Punjabi I wouldn’t even acknowledge them
have any tried to approach a chad?
They complain because they feel like by highlighting the distinction, that over time they can become sluts like them. They are truly unwanted tho and everyone knows this. Even the best looking pajeeta will have a disgusting smell during sex
Unless you go to a village
These western Pajeetas, even the good looking ones, are honestly the most inflated women I’ve ever seen
what do they usually want?
I’d genuinely take a white MTB over a pajeeta Stacylite
Because the white MTB carries better genes and has higher E, and doesn’t smell

• +1
Reactions: greycel
can u imagine the punishing her toilet takes

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, Chadeep, rand anon and 1 other person
agreed but it's funny even pajeetas say pashtun foids are white women JFL. Or they claim they're pajeeta when they have blonde/red hair and light eyes and look like Europeans JFL. Thoughts?
They will never simply coexist with these types of women.
They are jealous out of their insecurity, and would either try to be inclusive or exclusive.

Inclusive: “we are European too, they are part Indian (blonde blue eyed Pashtun 🤣), skin doesn’t matter, our great grandmothers married a guy who’s cousins nephew had blue eyes once”

Exclusive: “these women are not like us, we are all different and unique. We are exotic and feisty, when you go brown you’ll never go back. We know how to cook and clean and are feminine. We are actually better than white women, we will listen to our husbands” 🤣

Spare me this bullshit
All a bunch of cope

Thought Lima was "pardo" - stated 63% European and the rest African and NA in her ancestry test
She has Native American ancestry. She mentioned being part Indian, and I’m sure that was responsible a lot for her bones
She looks like a mestiza regarding her undereyes and European bone structure. The African has little if at all any effect on her

have any tried to approach a chad?
Lots. They’d either get straight up rejected or the Chad will use them as a pump and dump. They’d try their best to secure him, but he knows even the Indian stacies are nothing to white HTB and he can get a White HTB easily.
Yk the White Chads, and even the White HTN+.. they all talk shit about Indian women behind their backs when talking with friends. Cuz their own friends will make curry jokes to the bf and he will play along. They are never respected
But do they deserve respect?
For whoring themselves out?

what do they usually want?
They want to whitewash their genes. I remember asking some Indian girls who they date. They all said they like white dudes. They showed me some pics and all but 1 were of blonde hair blue eyes.
They are almost as self hating as Asians, but at least Asian women are in demand
Nobody wants a poojeeta

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon
@Gargantuan Markcorrigan Ascended

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
At least she has nice titties. :ogre:
Yeah I’d fuck but if not date or breed tbh.

Ib4 “how can you slay female hamza” simple, I’m incel and I had to force my brain into finding your species fuckable even if it destroyed my social credit and made me a meme amongst my buddies. Oh well such is life

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Yeah I’d fuck but if not date or breed tbh.

Ib4 “how can you slay female hamza” simple, I’m incel and I had to force my brain into finding your species fuckable even if it destroyed my social credit and made me a meme amongst my buddies. Oh well such is life
“Your species” :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
bump

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NotAMogger
Water they're self hating asf, ik this firsthand