[Shitpost] Cortisol spikes a bit when females nearby

X

x69

?????? ????
If I see females who I don't know my cortisol just spikes for no reason. It's no social anxiety but I just become self aware for a small moment. Why am I like this.
Is it a instinct to become aware of your position when females are nearby? Shit.
When I see females I know it's easy for me to talk to them or do stuff but unknown females just stress me lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
If I see females who I don't know my cortisol just spikes for no reason. It's no social anxiety but I just become self aware for a small moment. Why am I like this.
Is it a instinct to become aware of your position when females are nearby? Shit.
When I see females I know it's easy for me to talk to them or do stuff but unknown females just stress me lmao
It's a natural defensive response, your body recognizes the female as a potential predators as she might lure you in and destroy you with her manipulativeness. Maybe turn u into her betabux.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
It's a natural defensive response, your body recognizes the female as a potential predators as she might lure you in and destroy you with her manipulativeness. Maybe turn u into her betabux.

• +1
what is the feeling of cortisol spikes?
is that when your heart starts pumping up

• +1

Mate...

You do know that I could triple the values on cortisol in your blood right now and you wouldnt notice anything right...?

Same with DHT, If I multiplied the amount of DHT is your body right now by 10 you wouldnt notice any effects.

I mean over a week you might see more muscle, harder erections ect ect

But you know that you dont conciously "feel" any different yh? DHT doesnt turn you into some super-social/confident/chad lol. At the end of a day its just a hormone and nothing more. You're body produces dozens of different hormones which have to work together lol.

• +1
Mate...

You do know that I could triple the values on cortisol in your blood right now and you wouldnt notice anything right...?

Same with DHT, If I multiplied the amount of DHT is your body right now by 10 you wouldnt notice any effects.

I mean over a week you might see more muscle, harder erections ect ect

But you know that you dont conciously "feel" any different yh? DHT doesnt turn you into some super-social/confident/chad lol. At the end of a day its just a hormone and nothing more. You're body produces dozens of different hormones which have to work together lol.

I am not talking about DHT or any hormones (except cortisol). I just get a sudden increase in stress-levels when I am nearby women I don't know. It's probably a mental problem tbh
what is the feeling of cortisol spikes?
is that when your heart starts pumping up

When your heart starts pumping up and you become self-aware of every movement. Just increase in stress.

• +1
I am not talking about DHT or any hormones (except cortisol). I just get a sudden increase in stress-levels when I am nearby women I don't know. It's probably a mental problem tbh

When your heart starts pumping up and you become self-aware of every movement. Just increase in stress.

Thats just increased adrenaline and heart rate pumping the blood faster in preperation to transport that andrenaline and oxygen you might need lol. Nothibg to do with DHT or Cortisol

• +1
Thats just increased adrenaline and heart rate pumping the blood faster in preperation to transport that andrenaline and oxygen you might need lol. Nothibg to do with DHT or Cortisol

Adrenaline? That's even worse lmao.
High adrenaline is related with high cortisol levels.

• +1