x69

?????? ????
I suck at Nofap. I will probably fap again before I sleep

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 6401
Power comes in response to a need not a desire

• +1
same. ur not the only one. Sometimes i hit 4-5 faps in 1 day.

My normie friend talked about banging a chick ended up fapping 5 times that day.

• +1
Power comes in response to a need not a desire

I am becoming desperate for girls now. Never had this before. This site fucked me up
Could also be my hormones
same. ur not the only one. Sometimes i hit 4-5 faps in 1 day.

My normie friend talked about banging a chick ended up fapping 5 times that day.

Its what high T does to you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I am becoming desperate for girls now. Never had this before. This site fucked me up
Could also be my hormones

Its what high T does to you
Use that desperation as a motivation

• +1
Use that desperation as a motivation

I was gonna make a joke about @Tony and me fucking your mother but I'll take your advice.

I'll get a girlfriend and WILL start approaching next week. May get declared for creep. May not who knows idc at this moment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tony
I was gonna make a joke about @Tony and me fucking your mother but I'll take your advice.

I'll get a girlfriend and WILL start approaching next week. May get declared for creep. May not who knows idc at this moment
I dont like these jokes about my mother tbh tbh. They are neither funny nor smart and they are also old

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and x69

I don't think I will ever hit him with the harsh reality of fucking his mother privately. That stuff is only when he decides to open his mouth wide again. It might make him cry in his room but he will eventually learn that i mog him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and x69
I don't think I will ever hit him with the harsh reality of fucking his mother privately. That stuff is only when he decides to open his mouth wide again. It might make him cry in his room but he will eventually learn that i mog him

Subconciously he already knows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tony
I suck at Nofap. I will probably fap again before I sleep
Just try to keep your mind busy and build up resilience. You have to beat a strong temptation at least once, and then you can rely on that you've done it in the past to do it again.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe