Blackpill [Shitpost] FWHR MAKES YOU LOOK INTMIDATING. WITH PROOF

X

x69

?????? ????
I morphed my picture
Fwhr higher thanm mount everets

to FWHR 4.89

If I go outside in public with this morphed face I will trigger all sexual attraction receptors of women and that'll kill them since it's dopamine overload + sudden unnatural estrogen production due to hypergamious nature. Ofcourse that triggers me since my FWHR = masculinity. But on my way to them they already died of OVERDOSE ON EXCITEMENT.

Males convert their DHT and T reserves to Estrogen and Cortisol when they see me. No matter how chad they are.

FWHR 4.89 or ROPE

@Tony @Nibba @Intel.Imperitive @11gaijin @Tricky

TBH NGL?

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
I morphed my picture View attachment 839
to FWHR 4.89

If I go outside in public with this morphed face I will trigger all sexual attraction receptors of women and that'll kill them since it's dopamine overload + sudden unnatural estrogen production due to hypergamious nature. Ofcourse that triggers me since my FWHR = masculinity. But on my way to them they already died of OVERDOSE ON EXCITEMENT.

Males convert their DHT and T reserves to Estrogen and Cortisol when they see me. No matter how chad they are.

FWHR 4.89 or ROPE

TBH NGL?
Toxic avenger cel

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
In your opinion, how much fwthr should be?

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
Severe manlet cope

Deleted member 15406

Deleted member 15406

Banned
I morphed my picture View attachment 839
to FWHR 4.89

FWHR 4.89 or ROPE

TBH NGL?