[Shitpost] I hate low T males with status fuck high E girls

X

x69

?????? ????
It's just against nature.
It's against PSL.

It's against every theory here and it causes massive cognitive dissonance.

Why don't these girls go with a High t male with status?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
Just focus on slaying tbh and don't get emotional over situations

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
It's just against nature.
It's against PSL.

It's against every theory here and it causes massive cognitive dissonance.

Why don't these girls go with a High t male with status?
It enrages me too. Whenever i see a small, narrow shouldered, no jawline, small testicle soy faggot with an attractive gf my blood starts boiling. My inner psychopath comes out.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
It enrages me too. Whenever i see a small, narrow shouldered, no jawline, small testicle soy faggot with an attractive gf my blood starts boiling. My inner psychopath comes out.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Don't worry she won't let him reproduce with her. She will fuck Chad on the side

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
@extreme-overthinker on suicide watch :feelsbadman:

• +1
Don't worry she won't let him reproduce with her. She will fuck Chad on the side

Hatred is a good thing tbh. It means you are not a cuck. Incels whould just bow down and their heads and be like "They are better than me"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Hatred is a good thing tbh. It means you are not a cuck. Incels whould just bow down and their heads and be like "They are better than me"
Yeah directed hatred is good. But most incels hate and then bottle it up and do nothing which is why they take it out on other people on the internet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
Yeah directed hatred is good. But most incels hate and then bottle it up and do nothing which is why they take it out on other people on the internet

Directed hatred is a sign that you have not given up.

• +1
It's almost like there's nuance when it comes to actraction......

• +1
It's almost like there's nuance when it comes to actraction......
Not this nuance. No women find narrow shoulders and weak soft features attractive

• +1
A brain is an organ as well. Their squishy head organ was just better than yours.

• +1
I hope, dont want any children to suffer.

• +1
  • +1
I can't even fathom how females aren't repulsed by these types of guys
However some stupid females still give such men a chance.:feelsree:

• +1
Idk how or why
If i ever fuck a girl that's dated a short, ugly, narrow shouldered dude ill shove my cock so deep in her ass her rectum is gonna be the size of her mouth once i'm done.

• +1
If i ever fuck a girl that's dated a short, ugly, narrow shouldered dude ill shove my cock so deep in her ass her rectum is gonna be the size of her mouth once i'm done.
if you mention narrow shoulders one more time I will seriously rope

• +1
  • +1
You have narrow shoulders because you have very little muscle and you're still a kid.
I just have tiny clavicles..... completely genetic.... nothing I can do about it

• +1
I just have tiny clavicles..... completely genetic.... nothing I can do about it
Zyzz had similar clavicles to yours when he was your age. Some ectos can look really aesthetic, another example would be david laid.

• +1
i think u have narrowest sholders on this forum
some reee
for u
REEEEEEEEEE
its over.

ldar.

• +1
Fuark lnaoooo

• +1
Your oneitis is an ugly bitch.

My oneitis will forever be the prettiest girl in my eyes because she happened to be my first love. It's BS brain chemistry

• +1
My oneitis will forever be the prettiest girl in my eyes because she happened to be my first love. It's BS brain chemistry

"
Many men are in denial....
"

• +1
  • +1
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1