[Shitpost] I have statusmaxxed on this site.

X

x69

?????? ????
Everyday my value rises on this site. I have the second place at most posts and therefore most of the people know me here.
I am not a nobody here. @Nibba cucked me but he also cucked 250 other members on this site. I still have the possibility to cuck Nibba.

I have the facilities to do it. My profile picture and signature cause deaths among Government security spies who naturally have epilepsy therefore I am also higher status on the criminal lists and girls like badboy criminals but I can also confirm that I am the biggest badboy on this forum. @Intel.Imperitive had to inject anabolic steroids to get above me in status (Testosterone and drive for status). Ever since CurryChad stopped his cycle I have surpassed him in status on this site.
Thanks to epigenetics and my badass grandfathers and stuff I am naturally blessed with extra high testosterone levels even after watching Buzzfeed for 2 hours my testosterone levels don't decline. Therefore the drive for status is the highest.

@Tony never had a chance tbh ngl. He thinks he can form a bond with me but he doesn't know I cucked him from the start.

If girls were allowed on this site they'd all go to Nibba and me. Jfl if you don't have forumstatus in 2018

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and Tony
im cucked, might as well rope :feelsrope:i still mog @11gaijin tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, mogstar and Deleted member 6401
Everyday my value rises on this site. I have the second place at most posts and therefore most of the people know me here.
I am not a nobody here. @Nibba cucked me but he also cucked 250 other members on this site. I still have the possibility to cuck Nibba.

I have the facilities to do it. My profile picture and signature cause deaths among Government security spies who naturally have epilepsy therefore I am also higher status on the criminal lists and girls like badboy criminals but I can also confirm that I am the biggest badboy on this forum. @Intel.Imperitive had to inject anabolic steroids to get above me in status (Testosterone and drive for status). Ever since CurryChad stopped his cycle I have surpassed him in status on this site.
Thanks to epigenetics and my badass grandfathers and stuff I am naturally blessed with extra high testosterone levels even after watching Buzzfeed for 2 hours my testosterone levels don't decline. Therefore the drive for status is the highest.

@Tony never had a chance tbh ngl. He thinks he can form a bond with me but he doesn't know I cucked him from the start.

If girls were allowed on this site they'd all go to Nibba and me. Jfl if you don't have forumstatus in 2018

You just shitpost thought ??

Oh well, yh @Tony gonna overtake me too prolly. I been busy lately, things to do and whatever lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
:chad:

• +1
Shit guess im done for

• +1
Over 1000 posts Slayer club aka cuck everyone else club going strong ?

• +1

Ok

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF

XD

• WTF
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Wish I joined this site in 2018, I rotted so much on the internet back then too weird I didn’t find the forum until 2020, btw Mirin 2 year thread bump