(SHITPOST) Its 7:35 AM over here, got to get up at 11

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
Havent slept yet, popped a melatonin 5mg an hour ago

porolly gunna sleep for 3 hours and wake up and head to class.

come back home at 4pm and nap for 4 hours and wake up

also my phone is hella fucked up, like the touch screen clicks on random shit by itself, hope it works today. gunna have to give my phone to my mom today so she can go fix it at the apple store.

you r gonna feel like shit

stop doing this to urself for real. ur t levels are gonna plummet and u will look even uglier in the mirror

stop doing this to urself for real. ur t levels are gonna plummet and u will look even uglier in the mirror
fuckk i know man, had a fuck ton of school work to do last week so my sleep scedule is hella shit, my face looks horrid atm, skin looks like shit, bloated face atm, eyes are saggy af cus of no sleep.

need to get my shit together asap srs

i dont even want to go outisde looking like this but i have too rip, gunna wear a hoodie and glasses to cover up my face prob. or a plastic bag.

i dont even want to go outisde looking like this but i have too rip, gunna wear a hoodie and glasses to cover up my face prob. or a plastic bag.
LMAOO :feelsmage::feelsmage: over

fuckk i know man, had a fuck ton of school work to do last week so my sleep scedule is hella shit, my face looks horrid atm, skin looks like shit, bloated face atm, eyes are saggy af cus of no sleep.

need to get my shit together asap srs

Been like for the last 6 months probably, gotten used to the saggy rapist eyes and yellow chink skin. Yesterday for example, I slept at 6:30 in the morning and woke up just now.

Update, gunna just stay up tbh, anything less than 4 hours of sleep is a not worth feeling shitty waking up

LMAOO :feelsmage::feelsmage: over

Been like for the last 6 months probably, gotten used to the saggy rapist eyes and yellow chink skin. Yesterday for example, I slept at 6:30 in the morning and woke up just now.
damn lol, were u like working or something? yea i know the feel, sucks tbh, feels like death

Update, gunna just stay up tbh, anything less than 4 hours of sleep is a not worth feeling shitty waking up

damn lol, were u like working or something? yea i know the feel, sucks tbh, feels like death
Working < ---- :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
No dude I was rotting on this forum till 6 in the morning. woke up after 8 hours of sleep and feeling even worse than before. seriously looksmaxxing is not possible without sleepmaxxing

Can of energy drink on standby bro

op ur literal shit now:feelshaha::feelshaha:

jfl the cuck left for uni

melatonin

Eh

Melatonin bad, light skin good.

come back home at 4pm and nap for 4 hours and wake up

Nap good as part of BoyMaxxing I need to be a little boy that naps a lot. Have Dakimakura to nap with to make enjoyable.

Nap good for YouthMaxxing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back