Not open for further replies.
averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
Wtf he is way more ugly than 9/10

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Zephir
Isn't Bill Gates funneling shitloads of money to Africa or something, now he and other globalists are concerned with the whole overpopulation problem. I honestly, could care less about what the vaccine does or doesnt do to me personally, but by the looks of it according to your/other ppls conspiracy theories, it would be far worse for ethnics than whites.

Over Half the world is supposed to be African by 2050-2100 or something, If Neo-Liberalism/Globalism continues to thrive, than its over for the white race due to open borders/immigration itself meanwhile Israel remains homogenous because muh they need a homeland for "saftey" from anti Semitism or something.

Hopefully, WW3 breaks out and prevents the foreseeable future.

R

Rupert Pupkin

Zephir
Isn't Bill Gates funneling shitloads of money to Africa or something, now he and other globalists are concerned with the whole overpopulation problem. I honestly, could care less about what the vaccine does or doesnt do to me personally, but by the looks of it according to your/other ppls conspiracy theories, it would be far worse for ethnics than whites.

Over Half the world is supposed to be African by 2050-2100 or something, If Neo-Liberalism/Globalism continues to thrive, than its over for the white race due to open borders/immigration itself meanwhile Israel remains homogenous because muh they need a homeland for "saftey" from anti Semitism or something.

Hopefully, WW3 breaks out and prevents the foreseeable future.
over

Collagen or rope

Collagen or rope

解放台湾省!

Just look at his face. I can't understand why PSL forums rate him 9/10 - 10/10.
He's ugly af

He has shit collagen but you can tell his pretty boy looks are still there. Truly the king of wattpad in his prime

Status
Not open for further replies.