[Shitpost] Shitmogged someone in the toilets

X

x69

?????? ????
Today I went to the toilet for a huge shit at my school and some stranger also went shitting.
@Nibba and most people would think shitmogging = about shitting more than someone else but you couldn't be more wrong.

Shitmogging is not only size. It's what you can do with it. Just like the bluepill about dicks.. but this is is black pill. Real shit.

The other couldn't do anything with it with his size jfl. I had the size and.. STENCH.

If someone went into his toilet after he was done he would encounter this:

Dooitthisto

Not masculine at all.

If someone went in mine toilet after I was done .. oh boy.. Just the walk to it would be like:
Auswitch entrance

You know you're going to die because of my shit but you don't have any other choice.

Once you go inside:
Shower auswit

Jfl. The gas alone is worse than the gas hitler used. You know after a shit you see some smoke? Well my shit has really really bad smoke. You don't wanna see it.

Picture of people killed by the shit of my grandfather in 1942 (it's genetic)

Jew graves

@Tony I am sacred what @Nibba 's shitmogs are like
@extreme-overthinker You also got that Middle eastern terrorism stench?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gooner888, Nameless King, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
i was eating a banana you motherfucker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I shitmogg you by far, my dumps necessitate an evacuation of the city and the declaration of a UN international emergency
Tbh

• +1
i was eating a banana you motherfucker
jfl even thinking about my shits make you fear me
I shitmogg you by far, my dumps necessitate an evacuation of the city and the declaration of a UN international emergency
Tbh
I believe it tbh. You're more developed. Wait till I get your age. My shit-genetics mog yours tbh

• +1
Tbh
Mine as well. The entire city is placed in quarantine by the CDC and the toilet I used has to be chemically cremated via decomposition reaction ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and x69
jfl even thinking about my shits make you fear me

I believe it tbh. You're more developed. Wait till I get your age. My shit-genetics mog yours tbh
?????
Nigga u older than I am, just give it up, a younger sandnigga already shitmogs JFL

• +1
  • +1
I swear I'm younger

I don't have the middle eastern DHT genetics for facial hair jfl. My dad has the same it's like DHT stops from the neck.. he is still NW2 at 57.
hate it

• +1
I don't have the middle eastern DHT genetics for facial hair jfl. My dad has the same it's like DHT stops from the neck.. he is still NW2 at 57.
hate it
beard is one of the best arab traits and u missed out on that, JFL

• +1
  • +1