[Shitpost] SONG WRITTEN FOR CURRYCHAD

X

x69

?????? ????
CurryChad once was a plain old curry. He prayed to the gods and then everything went blurry and he woke up in the UK with good genes.
Now he is no curry but currychad. Got big dick and boy he just got bad.
Fucked so many girls he could be your granddad. His frame so wide looks like he's wearing a shoulderpad.

You just got jealous.. dont worry now tell us.. what makes you... hate him? Why the hate? Because of his trait? Being a curry and fucking your oneitis in the slurry place? Lmao start a case and accuse him of rape. No court.. just date. Judge was a female and Currychad just won her over. CurryChad came and now he is heading for your lover. You got cucked.. Lmao it's over

@Intel.Imperitive
@Nibba
@11gaijin

SlayerCrew roll-out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and 11gaijin
he chadcurry but u cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
  • +1
CurryChad once was a plain old curry. He prayed to the gods and then everything went blurry and he woke up in the UK with good genes.
Fucked so many girls he could be your granddad. His frame so wide looks like he's wearing a shoulderpad.

You just got jealous.. dont worry now tell us.. what makes you... hate him? Why the hate? Because of his trait? Being a curry and fucking your oneitis in the slurry place? Lmao start a case and accuse him of rape. No court.. just date. Judge was a female and Currychad just won her over. CurryChad came and now he is heading for your lover. You got cucked.. Lmao it's over

@Intel.Imperitive
@Nibba
@11gaijin

SlayerCrew roll-out

Bro if you keep this up imma get banned by the mods and everyone gonna hate me ????:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Bro if you keep this up imma get banned by the mods and everyone gonna hate me ????:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelskek::feelskek:

Don't worry master. This is all planned out. We'll overthrow the government of mods and you'll be our leader

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
he lowkey wants u banned for the throne

I am his right hand. If he orders me to attack you will suffer. Don't make me cope boyo

• +1
I am his right hand. If he orders me to attack you will suffer. Don't make me cope boyo
cope with thinking you are his right hand
he will do anything for Catholic Chad Nibba even suck his big cawk

• +1

WHICH I WILL HELP HIM WITH. I'll support @Intel.Imperitive aka C U R R Y C H A D
everywhere I go

• +1
WHICH I WILL HELP HIM WITH. I'll support @Intel.Imperitive aka C U R R Y C H A D
everywhere I go
He will damage his neck due to your small height lookin down at u
do u rly want that for him
its over

• +1
its over

Brooooooo fuck off

• +1
its over

@Intel.Imperitive is invincible. His neck is a result of extra levels of testosterone which subhumans like you and me will never achieve

• +1
just shitpostmaxx theory

Now Im just gonna report you for that cause you admitted it. SlayerSquad report him too lel. @Nibba @11gaijin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Now Im just gonna report you for that cause you admitted it. SlayerSquad report him too lel. @Nibba @11gaijin
that sentence is right off the bat discredited cuz the thread is shitpost :)

• +1

You've done it on other threads anyways lel. And you were talking shit earlier.

• +1

That prefix doesn't even exist. How can it be Shitpost if the prefix doesn't exist

• +1
That prefix doesn't even exist. How can it be Shitpost if the prefix doesn't exist
so ur lying in the title? Why delude our fella looksmaxxers with FAKE NEWS?

• +1
so ur lying in the title? Why delude our fella looksmaxxers with FAKE NEWS?

I've learned the chad ways now. In this world you gotta do everything even at the loss of others. I am now officially dark triad.
Tbh

• +1
I've learned the chad ways now. In this world you gotta do everything even at the loss of others. I am now officially dark triad.
Tbh
tbh you dont gain anything with lying in forums LEL at this cope

• +1
tbh you dont gain anything with lying in forums LEL at this cope

Manipulated you again. You'll see Chad-lite caterpillar.. Once you become a butterfly like me you'll see my true ways. You'll finally understand why I worship @Intel.Imperitive . it's just beyond your imagination now

• +1
Manipulated you again. You'll see Chad-lite caterpillar.. Once you become a butterfly like me you'll see my true ways. You'll finally understand why I worship @Intel.Imperitive . it's just beyond your imagination now

Idk why u worship me either im just like you guys

• +1
Probably he likes it that you are lower inhib than him or something. It takes balls to post pics of yourself on here. Like I have pics that I have taken with girls, but I wouldn't post them here.

• +1
everytime I answer you are at a dead end thinking to shift the topic. :kys:
Probably he likes it that you are lower inhib than him or something. It takes balls to post pics of yourself on here. Like I have pics that I have taken with girls, but I wouldn't post them here.
so true betas always worships the alphas

• +1

You don't know because you don't need to know. You have your own destiny to fulfill. I'll follow you until you complete your destiny

• +1

Oh, why lol? What the big deal about it? Like whats the scary part

• +1
Don't speak about things you don't know.

#4 always say less than necessary. You made a fool of yourself

• +1
Oh, why lol? What the big deal about it? Like whats the scary part

I have not going to name them, but let's say a certain watch group likes to probably go through here and my incels.me probably also. I wouldn't be surprised if they profiled the original Nov 7 members and other potential profilic members. So I am definitely keeping a low profile here if I can help it. I am also getting into a lot of hacking shit soon, and need pseudynms and like and this is one of them, but pictures out on public is a BAD idea. Especially if they trace it back to me somehow.

Sorry but @Intel.Imperitive is more low inhib than you, go worship him more :) I am sorry if I triggered you, but hey its all on you :) :) :)

• +1

kek at that braincel answer
going for minors HUH
cant keep up with me
better stfu now
defeated

• +1
that's what we do in the slayer squad: we fuck bitches AND fuck each other
everywhere I go
RIDE TOGETHER DIE TOGETHER NIGGAAAAAA

• +1
bro there is no such thing as a currychad unless you mean bollywood chads or "curry chads"(curries that are chad but do not look curry).

the closest thing to currychad is @Intel.Imperitive, but real Chads would not even know about the existence of these sites as they are mostly normie. another thing is he has a very typical curry phenotype, which prevents him from getting his non curry looksmatch femoid

• +1
bro there is no such thing as a currychad unless you mean bollywood chads or "curry chads"(curries that are chad but do not look curry).

the closest thing to currychad is @Intel.Imperitive, but real Chads would not even know about the existence of these sites as they are mostly normie. another thing is he has a very typical curry phenotype, which prevents him from getting his non curry looksmatch femoid

What exactly are my curry phenotypes pls explain

• +1
What exactly are my curry phenotypes pls explain
south_asian_phenotype.jpg

these are some curry phenotypes, even tho you are a mutt, since you are half punjabi and not an uggo dravidian or central indian, you would still have somewhat of an easy time slaying if you were full punjabi

also your phenotype seems to be a between of indid and indobranchid

• +1
south_asian_phenotype.jpg

these are some curry phenotypes, even tho you are a mutt, since you are half punjabi and not an uggo dravidian or central indian, you would still have somewhat of an easy time slaying if you were full punjabi

also your phenotype seems to be a between of indid and indobranchid

Wait, so I would be more of a slayer of I was full Punjab curry instead of half-white, half-punjab?

So Punjab > white? Nah idk about that tbh

• +1
Wait, so I would be more of a slayer of I was full Punjab curry instead of half-white, half-punjab?
No I am saying that if you were born a full Punjabi you could still be a slayer, but because you're half white, it made you even more gl tbh

• +1
@Tricky HAS JOINED THE SLAYER SQUAD

WHO WILL OPPOSE US REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

@Intel.Imperitive
@Nibba
@11gaijin

SlayerCrew roll-out
I am jealous I want a song about me tbh ngl

Last edited:
  • +1