[Shitpost] These Days-Rudimental

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Is the most low t song on the radio rn. At the gym they're playing this and I can actively feel my T levels dropping.

Fuarkkkk

@Tony @x69

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tony
Is the most low t song on the radio rn. At the gym they're playing this and I can actively feel my T levels dropping.

Fuarkkkk

@Tony @x69
tbh very good observation ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
That kind of shit is what my gym plays every time when I come there to train. It's literal hell when I forget my headphones and most of the time I don't even wanna finish the training tbh.

Jfl getting reminded of your bp days when you want to be more :redpill::redpill:

• +1
That kind of shit is what my gym plays every time when I come there to train. It's literal hell when I forget my headphones and most of the time I don't even wanna finish the training tbh.

Jfl getting reminded of your bp days when you want to be more :redpill::redpill:
The dude in the song is such a cuck that it made me so mad, hence bringing my t levels up astronomically and fueling my lifts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and x69
The dude in the song is such a cuck that it made me so mad, hence bringing my t levels up astronomically and fueling my lifts
Only listen to bluepilled music theory once confirmed again:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Only listen to bluepilled music theory once confirmed again:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
This might be my ticket to pseudo roiding: listening to numale shit that makes me bad=increased T and anger=increased lifts=gainzzz

• +1
This might be my ticket to pseudo roiding: listening to numale shit that makes me bad=increased T and anger=increased lifts=gainzzz

This song increased my T levels by 530% tbh

• +1

This song increased my T levels by 530% tbh

Holy shit I'm starting a bluepilled Spotify playlist with these songs. Keep em comin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and x69
Holy shit I'm starting a bluepilled Spotify playlist with these songs. Keep em comin
Just search "Best songs August" or something like that. Every song is bluepilled

• +1
Just search "Best songs August" or something like that. Every song is bluepilled
I will share playlist to you when I'm done

• +1
Necropost
S5LdhobtzTHuuFkwj2kwHcvwqB Wola1kT1pc8FHb0g