shitposting/random memes megathread (NSFW)

163-png.720755

54-png.2188412

"Bruce lee nigga"

128-png.721506

54-png.2188412

"Bruce lee nigga"

143-png.721654

54-png.2188412

"Bruce lee nigga"

Yes...once.

D.D, a morena who felt pity for me, tapped me twice on the shoulder and said to me, "Intellau, that was, like, so cool" after a successful group activity. Sadly, she viewed me as a lesser male.

I've made many comparisons between her and Justus Grossbier's oneitis over the years. This is the conclusion I eventually reached:

Was she the one who called you a, 'trembling soul'?

54-png.2188412

"Gotham nigga"

Not that I can recall.

Closest foid contact in my memory is when Miriam McDonald nearly touched my hand when she grabbed my cheese pizza

What a chad, i'm so proud of you. i would say the same but the only "girls" would be my mother and a friend's gf :feelskek:

54-png.2188412

"Gotham nigga"

We will get our Goth loli gf at 30, just have faith. anything its posible, keep hustling. don't ever give up.
54-png.2188412

"Gotham nigga"

It is certainly possible. My fictional character, "Aspie John", was approached by a 4'11 morena. She seemed very anxious and asked him if he had a good day.
In the case of IT, you never know tbh, it's like a magnet for coping genetic trash like this guy. It's pretty clear from his comments that he is frustrated, even some guys here are more chill than this midget.
EEEEEEEEEEEEK

54-png.2188412

"Gotham nigga"

No, though a girl named "Elise" and a Mulatto named "Joseph" did this for a friend:

My sister is more socially crippled than me, chad only aniway.

Nah, I've tried asking for help. My younger sister talks crap about me to everyone and my older sister just doesn't care and tries to give me standard bluepilled non-advice

Not only did she never help me, she actually cock blocked me.

When I was at her house in Jordan she had a sexy 17 year old maid. Her husband and kids were going to the beach and she was supposed to go with them, but realized it would only be me and the maid left in the house, so she stayed. :feelsBox:

54-png.2188412

"Gotham nigga"

i'll answer for entertainment purposes:

D.D, the morena in our group, was off-limits per group therapy rules. I was hesitant to see her each day after I realized how attractive her personality was compared to S.R.B. It seemed a male group psychologist was needed to "balance" out White femoid privilege.

"I don't like speaking to vain girls."

"Other girls are so fake"

"I feel so ugly and bipolar"

She sat with her head in her arms each day, heavily depressed. Still, she was easily seduced by a Mulatto.

when i was in school, only the bullies and the chads were talking to the foids. foids were interested in them not me.

I tried it. I didn't work.

54-png.2188412

"Bruce lee nigga"

"fell in love"? A bit too much to say. However, I did have slight genuine attraction to a foid who felt pity for me.

She was a depressed morena I met during my second round of "group therapy".

Truecel trait:all foids treated you like trash and you don't believe in the concept of love

Dude..I have been treated like a monster by almost every human I have met, ESPECIALLY foids. Prior to joining inceldom I used to be very kind and caring person and believe me I can't even walk down the streets without insults being thrown at me for my looks

54-png.2188412

"Bruce lee nigga"

Yes. Well, just remember that there are conditions to every situation. Perhaps he is autistic and unable to recognize cues.

Aspie John was briefly standing in the lobby, waiting to leave school, when he was approached by Short Morena.

"Hey...Aspie John. Did you enjoy class today?"

"Yes"

"Oh...uh...I think I see your ride outside. Have a good day"

Foids almost never come on that strong so it might have been his only chance even if he was just autistic

Daily activity for me

54-png.2188412

"Bruce lee nigga"

147-png.721662

54-png.2188412

"Gotham nigga"

screenshot_20220104-110429_messages-jpg.558390

54-png.2188412

"Bruce lee nigga"

Also the other femoids who bullied me.

Sometimes I think of the morena who remained respectful to me until her discharge.

:cryfeels:

everytime i sleep :feelshaha: :feelsrope:

brootal. i day dream about this constantly, i am in a constant state of going from lifefuel fantasies to suifuel bitter reality once i wake up from those day dreams

I read your post and imagined myself having that with a cute girl. Reality is that I'll always be alone due to weird looks and mental illness

54-png.2188412

"Bruce lee nigga"

I empathize with your psychological pain. When I was in group therapy, I was told repeatedly to chat with a young Pean hole. On several occasions, I spoke somewhat about my experiences with divorce and domestic violence, hoping she would feel comfortable enough to approach me. Yet she sat near a tall Italian boy daily.

italians aren't white,they are med.meds are darker skinned which often results in them having an ugly tan,usually have brown eyes and brown/black hair, and are much shorter and often way poorer then whites.their faces are white looking i guess,but that's where the differences end.

i heard some italians are proper white in northern italy,but never lived there so no idea.anyway,you are probably 14 and will grow up and leave this website.also artsy type?that is bpd and undatable and crazy even for chad.if kurt fucking cobain couldn't control one,you sure as heck can't control one.

anyway you are a kid and will forget that girl in less then a sec.just settle back and relax.it will pass

54-png.2188412

"See? Incel nigga"

54-png.2188412

"Bruce lee nigga"

eh. prepare to be literally friendless, because if you´re ugly then most men looking to "befriend" you have that same mentality at least subconsciously.

It's better to be alone than have bad friends. :smonk::smonk::smonk:

ovER. During my school years,everyone was somewhat NT. And the spergs were white. So I just had to tag along and be a punching bag with the cool kid groups. Atleast you experienced friendship with those in similar situations as you

Yeah, why?

Are gorilla foids lookist or they just want a strong alpha?

Not really, a couple of guys I was friends with had gf's one point.

54-png.2188412

"Bruce lee nigga"

My Filipino friend just got married and had his first baby with a mullato girl.

My best friend got a girlfriend a few years ago. Lucky bastard found a 4/10 foid with latent self esteem issues and somehow wooed her just right. He's NT, too, and a 5/10, as judged by me, so converted to modern foid rating that's maybe a 3/10.

54-png.2188412

"Bruce lee nigga"

54-png.2188412

"Bruce lee nigga"

We adjust in time.

Png

#154412912Wednesday, January 21, 2015 10:03 PM CST
"WHY DO YOU LET YOURSELF BE AN EASY TARGET FOR PEOPLE" Although the following statements may appear as patronizing or otherwise negative, I'm not trying to insult you, I'm merely trying to help you rationalize the situation. In society, 'acceptance' is a necessary aspect beginning from the very critical durations of cognitive development, failure to feel accepted by other individuals has some degree of influence on your psychological state, though this varies on an individual basis. These other individuals, who are targeting you, are likely targeting you simply because you aren't accepted in their clique and thus harassing you is a mechanism for the individuals involved to gain support from other members of their Social-Circle without being ridiculed as many people tend to avoid sources they're uncertain and thus uncomfortable with. I'm assuming, then, that you're feeling insecure due to the consistent insults you've received and perceive yourself as inferior, which would be completely incorrect. Though this may certainly be difficult to comprehend at the current duration of time, each individual has characteristics that vary from another person, the people bullying you are likely attempting to make their "Friends" perceive them as 'good' as a method of increasing self-confidence that they may be lacking. I'd highly suggest that you communicate with someone you trust about the situation and attempt to adapt how you perceive the issues involving yourself, although you may be receiving insults, you certainly aren't inferior and shouldn't consistently be aggressively criticized.

Yes, though it is cucked. When I was helped by a Morena, I later envisioned her as I was starving in a youth commune. I knew, after-all, that my oneitis was living the privileged life.
54-png.2188412

"Gotham nigga"

I tend to remember people’s kind acts towards me because it happens so inoften. It feels amazing to get that kind of feedback or attention, to the point you believe you can do almost anything. For a brief moment you feel on top of the world. Human even. It’s insane how a little bit of kindness goes such a long way. Everyone needs that in life. :fuk:
54-png.2188412

"Gotham nigga"

54-png.2188412

"Bruce lee nigga"

That's supposed to be an ugly girl you're describing?

How are you volcel when you want to fuck a girl that is objectively good looking? You are still in an involuntary celibacy.

The girl in my example has absolutely no tits, no ass. Absolutely nothing. The face is horrible and she wears big glasses...

Even worse is when they feign respect for much kinder, more intelligent incels:

normies are more mean. If a normie has lets say 10 friends he will ask each one for help or their time once he wont get any of those he will just stay away from them and search someone new ones. Foids are more mean people tend to think that foids are emotional and have good hearts but the bitter truth is that they are the meanest creatures alive they will always ask for favors if you are unable to provide them they will bitch about you. (have personally faced that situation)

They didn’t puke or vomit in class. I did and now I’m a vomitcel

Yes. In social situations, I always expect the worst. And mostly that's what I get.
I have a normie brother whose advice is "Just do what I do [and you won't be depressed anymore]" :feelsokman:

54-png.2188412

"Bruce lee nigga"

Aspie John? Yes.

The man could barely socialize and struggled in the "Real World"; he was partially traumatized during his time in his original school.

View attachment 579470
yes but then treated me terribly after figuring out i'm not NT.
Nope. Mogs me
Only when they wanted answers from homework, other than that no. They treat me like a cockroach.
Yeah. Most foids are cordial with me, but not sexually attracted.
The only foids I got along with in high school were lesbians.
You could say that
That's right.
2 girls in elementary school, I think they pitied me.
Are we including family members?
When I have a mask on

54-png.2188412

"Bruce lee nigga"

I'm opposed to competing with other males.

When Aspie John was in the presence of Giovanni, he kept his head down. When he learned of Chris and George, he also kept his head down. When he met Joseph, he respectfully bowed away and allowed him to seduce Short Morena(The man was not a stutterer). Finally, when he met Pauper Joe, he felt immense guilt at the idea of trying to denigrate him.

I wanna see you...

:feelsthink:

@
mentally lost cel
@Mentally lost cel

:feelsthink::feelsthink:

Same, I think it's because I'm higher in Agreeableness

You are a cuck

Maybe, Years of bullying and being walked over has killed whatever self esteem I have.

I tried, but I'm unable to have even female friends not mentioning having girlfriend

54-png.2188412

"Bruce lee nigga"

Intellau_Celistic said:

Let's return to the fictional story of Aspie John:

Also:

She dyed her hair red.

Aspie John suspected that Short Morena's sudden change in style was possibly to impress him.

54-png.2188412

"Gotham nigga"

I coped simply by indulging in Dragon Ball.

Previously. When I was starving/weak in the commune due to severe anxiety and bullying, I'd start drawing on my little magnetic board and fantasize about the different recipes I would make after I had finally moved into an apartment.

I was in the youth commune, starving. I had no money, SSI problems, I was fantasizing about renting storage space or an office so I could store food and eat dinner alone.
Yes, though it is cucked. When I was helped by a Morena, I later envisioned her as I was starving in a youth commune. I knew, after-all, that my oneitis was living the privileged life.
Yes...

In the youth commune, I'd often eat alone outside with bags of food to escape my tormentors:

screenshot-from-2022-01-13-18-46-43-png.562421

screenshot-from-2022-01-13-18-46-29-png.562420

Job

Shekel

Stein

Energy.png

I'mgoing to domy stuff

I have a feeling that homelessness is one of my fates if I don't rope. That, or in some mental institution. I am simply not adapted to live in mainstream society.

I just hope to be prepared if I do get into that situation. I'd rather live in the woods, I trust the wild animals more than I trust another human being. Being homeless in NYC is harsh.

areyoumore short, ugly or ethnic?

I'm autistic and I've been shitten on by everyone, so there is no point of me to just shut up about all the abuse I've received and cooperate,

Even though I don't like being mixed race, I don't think race is a problem for me especially since I live in a majority ethnic area.

54-png.2188412

"Gotham nigga"

MarquisDeSade said:

Upon being stripped bare of everything rage and hatred keeps me alive, anger is more useful than despair. :feelsjuice:

54-png.2188412

"Gotham nigga"

Our dear protagonist, Aspie John, enjoys another day during his stint in class when he encounters a new kid: Short Morena.

Short Morena is a depressed, somewhat anxious girl of about fifteen-years of age with bipolar disorder. She has mood swings, chronic migraines and a clear distaste for vain youth, much like Aspie John. He also notices her similar self-harm behaviors. They do not immediately chat, however.

After a month or so, Aspie John develops an attraction to Short Morena, since she is humble, serious and non-flirtatious, something quite different from the behavior/personality of Anxious Jane. The two participate in a gym activity with the Phys. Ed teacher, during which Short Morena grabs Aspie John's hand to help him cross the web used for the activity. He thanks her and the two receive praise from the Phys Ed. teacher for working together. In another gym activity involving sports, she offers advice to Aspie John as he struggles to push a puck with a stick due to his motor coordination problems.

Short Morena begins to greet Aspie John, which he responds to with "Hello". Days go on, and Short Morena asks Aspie John if he wishes to play a game with her, since he sits alone daily and stutters, which he declines. One day, the class prepares to go outside for a walk, which causes Short Morena to speak to Aspie John:

"Shouldn't you get your jacket, Aspie John?"

"Yes, I think I should..."

Short Morena then informs the teacher, and Aspie John gets his coat. It is, after all, a very cold day in March 2016. A day or so later, a new kid joins the class, Unkind Blondie. Unkind Blondie argues with other classroom kids over something fairly meaningless, and is sent to a new classroom as a result. After the argument, Short Morena asks Aspie John:

"Were you bothered by the class argument?"

"No, I was not"

"Okay"

The two enter the school lobby in preparation to leave, and Short Morena asks Aspie John, "Did you have a good day?", which he replies "Yes" to. She then says, "I see your ride outside", and Aspie John leaves.

Gradually, Aspie John becomes deeply attracted to Short Morena and finds himself heavy with anxiety at the thought of seeing her each day. He takes note of her problems as she speaks to the teacher and notes statements such as "I feel like a disgusting bipolar girl". The teachers says "She has a flat affect", which Aspie John is already aware of. He starts to envision himself chatting with her about various different things, even though it pains him since stutters and is too anxious to form a friendship with her.

54-png.2188412

"Gotham nigga"

J2

54-png.2188412

"Gotham nigga"

Cherib

54-png.2188412

"Gotham nigga"

54-png.2188412

"Gotham nigga"

J1

54-png.2188412