shitposting/random memes megathread (NSFW)

Re: Some kid just said that Plato is better than Stirner
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184114151Sunday, February 21, 2016 7:12 PM CST
"Who are either of those people" Individuals who envied the superior pioneers of abstraction known as "mathematicians."
Re: Math.Random help
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184116148Sunday, February 21, 2016 7:41 PM CST
"How would loops help?" The individual who provided advice to use loops was likely under the mistaken assumption that the pseudo-random generator would "switch" numbers after a certain quantity of uses, as opposed to seed based randomization. A seed within math.randomseed() is often necessary to provide a more "unexpected" randomization effect. The vast majority of individuals utilize "tick()" or "os.time()" based calculations to accomplish this. Further information can be found here: http://wiki.roblox.com/index.php?title=Random_numbers

Re: Why Humanity could be wiped out by diseases.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184078127Sunday, February 21, 2016 10:21 AM CST
The range and capabilities of EBOV are easily restrained by its own genetic components. Virology in itself is greatly inferior to bacteriology in terms of development. Nonetheless, we have plenty of "viable" mechanisms to reduce the propagation of lethal pathogens. It is merely a matter of revising them accordingly.

Re: White people love kissing their pets
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#154465407Thursday, January 22, 2015 9:15 PM CST
"Dogs have certain chemicals in their mouths that clean bacteria" The chemicals themselves are rather limited in eradicating certain pathogens. The oral-immunological signalling system is regulated different from the immunological response in the blood-stream, the system itself allows many different variations of bacteria to survive while restricting their division. However, various parasites and virions are capable of surviving extensively in the salivary fluid of canines.

Re: @mods
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145310479Thursday, September 04, 2014 4:54 AM CDT
Actually, "Human Immunodeficiency Virus" is capable of hiding in the brain.

Re: my computer is scaring me
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146086684Sunday, September 14, 2014 6:46 PM CDT
"a virus cant disable an antivirus program" a computer virus can absolutely interfere with the functionality of a security program. "Virut", for example, "infects" files and can lead to significant and massive file corruption.

Re: My dog has the Ebola virus
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146357147Friday, September 19, 2014 3:27 AM CDT
"theres no vaccines to it, and vaccines are for before you get it" It's possible to infuse someone with an "Ebola" infection with compatible antibodies from a surviving donor to help their immune system annihilate the virus and increase their chances of survival; The over-all usability of Anti-Ebola "Immunoglobulin" is still being researched, however.

Re: Ebola isn't going to be the end of the world.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147231114Friday, October 03, 2014 5:50 AM CDT
Well, It's highly unlike the virus will be able to spread rapidly across the planet due to numerous factors. The virus's actual ability to adapt to new environments has to be taken into consideration as it would require numerous mutations for the virus to "fully" utilize multiple different environments well.

Re: How do you feel about facial piercings?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151399380Tuesday, December 09, 2014 12:49 PM CST
I personally wouldn't suggest receiving a "Facial-Piercing". There's a significant amount of health risks associated with the usage of potentially non-sterile equipment ranging from pathogens such as "Hepatitis-C" or "Human-Immunodefiency-Virus" to often lethal skin infections from bacteria such as "Methicillin-Resistant-Staphylococcus-Aureus".
Re: Post here for a rating on certain topics
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151487948Wednesday, December 10, 2014 11:55 PM CST
Ah yes, interviewing topics can be very entertaining. 'Severe CD4+-Cell deficiency due to chronic, untreated infection with the "Human-Immunodeficiency-Virus".'

Re: Post here for a rating on certain topics
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151488460Thursday, December 11, 2014 12:08 AM CST
"why would I enjoy something that causes human suffering to anyone that has it?" It simply depends on which aspect you're taking into recognition. Analysis of the effects of long-term infection with the pathogen is highly beneficial for interpretation of the various mechanisms utilized by the virus to cause eventual immunodeficiency.

Re: I think i may have HPV
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152584896Saturday, December 27, 2014 6:24 PM CST
Ah, there's many variants of "Human-Papilloma-Virus". Are you certain that it isn't simply a lesion caused by a strain of "HSV"?

Re: A NEW CHEMICAL THAT CURES EBOLA
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151883774Wednesday, December 17, 2014 5:19 PM CST
Modern "Antiviral" therapy doesn't attempt to kill the pathogen itself, It merely interferes with the process of viral replication until the Immune-System can develop an efficient response against the virus. An exception to this would be HIV.

Aspie John was a 5'2 ethnic male from Brew City. He had previously lived with mother, though the two experienced a sudden cessation of government benefits upon Aspie John reaching adulthood. His mother, disgusted by her autistic and chronically anxious son, informed him that he was to leave upon reaching adulthood, so Aspie John left his home when the time for moving came. He boarded a bus and traveled for several hours to another country, during which an elderly Sicilian woman criticized him for sitting near her(This woman later pointed to him and started denigrating him with a friend as he exited the bus).

Aspie John first slept in Target bathrooms. Then, after encountering security, Aspie John slept on benches outside. He had little money and bought bananas with coins he had available, resulting in a bundle of bananas he had, which he disposed of after another male spat on him while he was sitting on a bench. He awoke one morning, and a passing couple looked at Aspie John and responded with "Don't do that" as he attempted to greet them. He spent his mornings walking to the nearby Target restroom so he could clean his body. Aspie John would ignore the other homeless males doing similar acts as well as the masked Target employees cleaning.

Aspie John visited a local church for their shelter connection system(During this time, another male started hitting his head while he was napping on a bench covered with his coat) and started staying at a local Christian shelter, though he soon left due to rodents and shared sleeping spaces. As he was sitting outside on one occasion, a car of staff members drove by and noticed his presence. They remarked "I was wondering why I didn't see him at the shelter" while laughing. He was also kicked out of the shelter after being promised space. A female passerby noted "He must be living on the streets" at this time. A day later, Aspie John is waiting on a local train platform when a tall White male approaches him and, angry at Aspie John's inability to greet him, tells him, "Sup Nigguh. You make all the fat girls faint. Keep your shirt on".

Aspie John was visiting the shelter connection room daily, when he was told of an opening in a local youth shelter. This shelter was in the Northern part of his new country, so Aspie John called the shelter and prepared for travel. He was given a bus token, and boarded the 5B Metro Transit bus to his new shelter. He waited outside and was let in at 6:00 PM for entry. His new case manager referred him to an emergency bed, and then moved him into a single-person room the next day. His new case manager, Tall White Germanic, informed the other youth of his ASD affliction.

Thus, Aspie John spent several days adjusting to the new shelter, when he met a tall Black male named Aaron. Aaron started smirking at Aspie John and laughing at him with his friends. As Aspie John was cleaning himself one morning, Aaron's roommate opened the door and witnessed Aspie John's naked body. He then quickly left and Aaron came into the bathroom, laughing and taking pictures of his naked body("Aspie John is small!").

After two weeks, Aaron and his shelter friends started sitting outside of Aspie John's room door each night, playing very loud "Rap" music. They would also throw dice at his door and speak about it loudly("I rolled a six!").

Aspie John started leaving the shelter every other day to sit outside(Often with bags of food as his only meal for the day). While inside, he'd focus on preparing to move into a local apartment using the country's GRH fund and would visit freelancing sites for relief from his situation.

Aspie John was, by this point, spending most of his time in his commune room, sitting on commune computers, or simply sitting outside to eat with food bags he prepared. He was too anxious and weak to visit the downstairs kitchen often since the other youth would snicker and move away from him. He started fantasizing about the different recipes he would make after he had moved into an apartment. He was too disabled to attend job interviews despite his resume.

One night, Aspie John slept in his shelter room earlier than usual during the winter. He started sleep-talking about sexual fantasies he had since childhood, resulting in the shelter males standing outside his door laughing. This woke up Aspie John and caused him to curl into a ball, sweating and covered with fluids. Another shelter male quickly reported Aspie John and said "Aspie John's getting kicked out". Aspie John spent the next few days in his room as males would walk past and laugh at him(The males would make statements such as "Damn baby!", "Oh!", "You don't like women riding?"). The male who reported him said, "Looks like we have a mouse in the house"(Aspie John would wrap a belt and blanket around himself to control his sexual behavior).

On the day Aspie John left, foids and males started gossiping about him, snickering and laughing. He carried a large bag into sleet around 9:00 PM and traveled to a bus for travel.

Re: who here is a trump supporter
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181702705Friday, January 15, 2016 2:22 AM CST
"man i remember being 13" As do I. Constant and redundant criticism/physical-abuse from narcissistic relatives. I am very joyful at the fact that the majority of the pitiful scum has been cleansed via death during the succeeding nine years.

Re: My Grandma just died.
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182869557Monday, February 01, 2016 9:49 PM CST
"Sociopaths" None of the users claiming to be "sorry" for the death of your relative truly care. They are merely attempting to make themselves appear as "respectable" and "sympathetic" individuals over the Internet. Your grandmother was insignificant and valueless to anyone outside of her social/relative clique. It is the mere truth of the situation.

Re: Have you ever noticed that Off Topic has cliches?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153814730Monday, January 12, 2015 3:43 PM CST
"We have clicks in the sense that people generally only post on threads made by certain people and only acknowledge people they like." Favoritism is generally abundant throughout civilization due to the simple fact that individuals generally become accustomed to the presence of another person once they've analyzed their characteristics. Hence the formation of cliques, especially on a significantly "Anonymous" medium such as the Internet.

Re: is this really punishable?
Moronism
Png

#181230602Thursday, January 07, 2016 11:26 AM CST
Yes, you can blame leftists for conveying "Political Correctness." The process of desensitization towards religions such as Islam has begun, despite the fact that the Constitution strictly mandates separation of religion and government-functionality. Crude oil and foreign community support are the primary factors involved.
Re: i wish i didnt grow up in a religious household
Moronism
Png

#181269683Friday, January 08, 2016 1:04 AM CST
Religion is only adhered to because it instills fear of eternal punishment via psychological-manipulation. Essentially, such ideologies are structured on mental abuse.
Re: [ Content Deleted ]
Moronism
Png

#181289793Friday, January 08, 2016 3:20 PM CST
It is simply a "logical" explanation for natural phenomena. Your naivety is quite evident, given that you do not recognize that the entire structure of scientific knowledge orientates around objective analysis. Also, this is relevant to biology, considering that it describes inheritance of mutations throughout various generations, whereas religion is solely subjective.

Re: Astral Projection can i get some tips?
MoronicAnon
Png

#182375885Monday, January 25, 2016 4:45 AM CST
"Can you feel anything during astral projection?" Yes. You can feel the molecules surrounding you dissipating in a gradual manner. "Does your astral body get out of your physical body automatically?" Not quite, it is a process of gradual ascension. You can only reach complete ascension if you envision an abstract realm separate from reality.

Screenshot from 2021 12 29 12 59 10

Screenshot from 2021 12 29 12 58 52

Exactly.

In 2016, Shannon's group was filled with several autistic boys. Meanwhile, I was the only autistic child for most of my time in group therapy. My group mates, though, were unaware of this because I rarely said anything about myself to them. I stuttered too much and often had to close my eyes for relief. An autistic boy named "George" doted on Shannon's presence and loved her.

View attachment 555484

View attachment 555496

View attachment 555498

Due to my status as an outcast, the "group psychologist" sometimes referred to me as "bud" and always greeted me. Sometimes he had to tell me to join the group because I would hide near the coat rackets and anxiously think of how to integrate with the group peacefully.

View attachment 555485

Original:

View attachment 555495

I was on Seroquel for ASD-related symptoms which the psychiatrists mistook as psychosis. Behavior I now recognize as obsessive-compulsive, "persisting afterimages"(Palinopsia, one of several illnesses I discovered when I searched the Internet in 2012 for answers to my constant floaters and visual sensory problems). I have a yearly phase in which allergies trigger sensory overload, manifesting as constant obsessive thoughts of visually-disturbing distortions of things I've looked at. I have to close my eyes for relief.

58-png.2191876

Aspie John was 15-years-old and 5'3. Each day, he'd anxiously sit in his living room and wait for the van driver to arrive, constantly shifting between sitting down while shaking and checking the window for the van driver's presence. In the van, he would listen to "rap music" on the way to group therapy.

As he entered the building, he anxiously walked towards the group room, fiddling with his hands. He would keep his eyes faced towards the floor and pick an unsigned goal sheet before sitting down.

No, though most seats were taken by the time I arrived...

I sat between a young male named "Leajandro" and a foid named "Gwendolyn"...Gwendolyn never looked at me whereas Leajandro informed our teacher of two boys whispering and laughing at me.

Leajandro...

When I was in group therapy, an adopted Cuban boy named "Leajandro" was present. He had a foster brother named "Isaiah" and a foster mother named "Donna". He complimented my striped shirt and I complimented his clothes as well. He also informed the group leader of a boy laughing at my use of stress balls.

For that activity, I was asked to speak to any member of the group. I spoke only to the group psychologist and Leajandro.

When the groups split, Leajandro's final day was the day after the split.

We were the only two youth left, barring Sean, a new kid:

View attachment 587155

Memory

(A variant common among East Asian populations...)

Asian IQ

Asiatic

Asian Intelligence