shitposting/random memes megathread (NSFW)

This is for anyone who wishes to know:

Aspie John was visiting the shelter connection room daily, when he was told of an opening in a local youth shelter. This shelter was in the Northern part of his new country, so Aspie John called the shelter and prepared for travel. He was given a bus token, and boarded the 5B Metro Transit bus to his new shelter. He waited outside and was let in at 6:00 PM for entry. His new case manager referred him to an emergency bed, and then moved him into a single-person room the next day. His new case manager, Tall White Germanic, informed the other youth of his ASD affliction.

Thus, Aspie John spent several days adjusting to the new shelter, when he met a tall Black male named Aaron. Aaron started smirking at Aspie John and laughing at him with his friends. As Aspie John was cleaning himself one morning, Aaron's roommate opened the door and witnessed Aspie John's naked body. He then quickly left and Aaron came into the bathroom, laughing and taking pictures of his naked body("Aspie John is small!").

After two weeks, Aaron and his shelter friends started sitting outside of Aspie John's room door each night, playing very loud "Rap" music. They would also throw dice at his door and speak about it loudly("I rolled a six!").

Aspie John started leaving the shelter every other day to sit outside(Often with bags of food as his only meal for the day). While inside, he'd focus on preparing to move into a local apartment using the country's GRH fund and would visit freelancing sites for relief from his situation.

I've been called many things, over the years. Let me recount once again...

"When you do this, you look men-tal-ly re-tar-ded" (Mother)

"He's a fairy" (My paternal grandfather)

"Are you gay?" (This was shortly before my half-cousins hit my head)

"He acts like a girl" (He'd laughed at me daily in group therapy and say 'Tch' when I would line up near him)

"I'll kick his little ass around" (Same person who took pictures of my naked body and laughed with his roommate)

"Future school shooter" (Somali boys)

"Looks like we've got a mouse in the house"

"He's a freak"

"Nah, you Nigger"

"Sup Nig-guh" (Tall White male)

"Hello, Su" (The night before my discharge from the psych ward);

"Very stupid" - Then: "Very dumb" (He walked past me twice and said those things; I was in the psych ward for suicidal patients)

"He special" (I was sitting on a bench reading a pamphlet)

Exactly. This was evident to me when the male youth living in the same commune as me would walk by my room door each night and mock me with the sexual language I used while sleeping. They also would deliberately slam their room doors as hard as possible to startle me since I have chronic anxiety from autism.

"Damn baby"

"Oh yes"

"Damn sweetie"

"Looks like we've got a mouse in the house"(Chadlito said this because I was isolating myself in my commune room due to embarrassment. I would wrap a belt/blanket around my body to prevent sleep-masturbation.)

"Wow, Intellau didn't go outside to eat today"(Yes, I remained in my room without eating; it was habitual by that point)

Chadlito personally walked by my door and said, "So you don't like women riding?" in a cocky tone, and then went into his room laughing.

Stress only worsened my sexsomnia...

Sadly, Chadlito used this fact to torment me in the youth commune; he and his friends would constantly slam their room doors to startle me. I'd have to block my ears.

He'd go into his room and start speaking Spanish in an extremely cocky tone afterwards(Vile laughter).

Yes. The White roommate of the Chadlito who bullied me is now living an excellent life with friends. He would laugh with Chadlito and use racial slurs for people of my race.