shitposting/random memes megathread (NSFW)

s a few decades of very effective propaganda.

one of the original hollywood sex symbols was a japanese guy: http://www.dazeddigital.com/artsandculture/article/32658/1/sessue-hayakawa-japan-hollywood-film

they literally sabotaged his career because of the effect he was having on debased white women.

As Ive said before, you put a western foid alone in a cabin with an attractive asian and they will fuck guaranteed. But in the copious reinforcement environment of public society, while her primitive brain is registering an attractive male with strong cheekbones, sharp jawline and beautiful eyes, her socially conditioned brain is repeating the "asian = not sexy" "asian = small dick" meme over and over and she has plenty of reinforcement at hand from similarly conditioned friends and media.

The last sexualized asian star hollywood allowed was bruce lee. He cheated on his plain jane white wife nearly constantly (contrary to the bullshit sanatized image martial art nerds like to portray of lee, he was your typical chad through and through: aggressive, highly competitive, a bully and a womanizer) including with notable hollywood pinups like sharon farell:

Sharon_Farrell_1967.jpg

• Actress Sharon Farrell reveals she was one of Bruce Lee's lovers and states he 'took me to the moon and back. He just turned me inside out'
  • The famed martial artist met the actress shortly after the birth of his daughter Shannon with wife Linda Emery

Ever since then the only asian stars have been goofy (jackie chan) and undistinguished (jet li). True asian stars often return to china to make films because of their miserable treatment in hollywood (chow yun fat is an example who was looking to be the next asian star in hollywood and said "fuck this sick town" and went back home)

In light of this, pseudo scientific/"race realist" arguments fall apart. As a white male, i've always found the prevalent idea in the alt-right and incelsphere of the internet that asians are sexless as bemusing in its ignorance - as far as evolutionary success (breeding) is concerned, they are doing a roaring trade. China has the largest population in the world in SPITE of its government taking lengths to limit breeding and resultant social burden. If you bristle at this notion of media being able to affect peoples perception, I would ask you to consider that you probably at the same time, hold the contradictory belief that media, especially rap, has made black males sexier than they actually are - ive certainly seen that theory thrown around here time and time again, so.......