Shits while bulking

D

Deleted member 23218

Kraken
I was extremely gassy and had to dhit like 4 times yesterday and it was extremely stinky it’s better today tho. What could be causing this?

I’m ded srs please don’t ban me again. I need help with bulking

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Solar, igbekele007 and 1 other person
do you take fish oil?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
  • JFL
Reactions: igbekele007, Deleted member 24444, capybara and 1 other person
too much protein powder. just carrot maxx and you'll take stinkless orange shits

• +1
was going to recommend it, made shitting easier + it doesn't stick to the toilet as much.

but yeah, protein intake increases flatulence and the high sulfur content makes your shit smell.

• +1
was going to recommend it, made shitting easier + it doesn't stick to the toilet as much.

but yeah, protein intake increases flatulence and the high sulfur content makes your shit smell.
It was so stink bro my bathroom still stinks

its cause ur a dirty nigger

• JFL
Reactions: capybara
You shouldn't be bulking in the first place. You can build muscle without eating in a huge calorie surplus and your digestive issues are caused by bad diet, too much and improperly digested food

• +1
You shouldn't be bulking in the first place. You can build muscle without eating in a huge calorie surplus and your digestive issues are caused by bad diet, too much and improperly digested food
I barely gain any weight tbh but I barely have any fiber in my diet

Last edited:
I'm bulking too and have the same problem with smelly farts. I was shitting out constipated hard logs when I was using one particular type of protein powder. But then when I switched to a new protein powder, I solved the constipation problem but I was having sticky shits. Including diarrhea once.

I'm not sure if it's the protein intake, the protein powder specifically or my shitty diet eating in caloric surplus. As I eat a lot of junk food like potato chips, cheese puffs, cookies, ice cream, sweets, soda, etc. I also use mass gainer powder but only before workouts. Usually about 75g of powder (<300 calories) 3-4x a week.

• +1
I'm bulking too and have the same problem with smelly farts. I was shitting out constipated hard logs when I was using one particular type of protein powder. But then when I switched to a new protein powder, I solved the constipation problem but I was having sticky shits. Including diarrhea once.

I'm not sure if it's the protein intake, the protein powder specifically or my shitty diet eating in caloric surplus. As I eat a lot of junk food like potato chips, cheese puffs, cookies, ice cream, sweets, soda, etc.
I’ll try carrots and switch out protein ooerdrr if not

I barely gain any weight tbh but I barely have any fiber in my diet
Fiber is indigestible (for humans). It may bind water, but it won't decrease your number of bowel movements. I can't tell you what you need to change without knowing the details about your diet, medical history, supplementation and medication

• +1
Fiber is indigestible (for humans). It may bind water, but it won't decrease your number of bowel movements. I can't tell you what you need to change without knowing the details about your diet, medical history, supplementation and medication
I ingested a laxative (castor oil) im gonna stop

Are you eating clean high quality foods

• +1