[Shitskin Pill] Curries are ugly first and foremost because of shitskin.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
Curries have caucasiod faces: if we were less shitskin, we would be considered white and not suffer the currytax.

Example: Kid with ugly shitskin curry parents gets vitiligo and becomes white chadlite.

pri_194358819-jpg.549827
----->
pri_194358744-jpg.549829

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mewton, Biiyo03 and 5 others
No they're ugly because of ugly facial features (shit orbitals and eye area for example), inferior height and frame

Many indians have similar skin colour of lightskin blacks, but much lower SMV than them

It's not only skin

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Toth's thot, Mewton and 8 others
No they're ugly because of ugly facial features (shit orbitals and eye area for example), inferior height and frame

Many indians have similar skin colour of lightskin blacks, but much lower SMV than them

It's not only skin
But when people think of a curry, they think of a brown-looking man: that is why some people in the west confuse darker Arabs as curries.
Most of the chadpreets I see here posted are ones that look lightskin.

Shitskin is an inseparable part of being a curry. :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: TanFeo-Y-Negro and Preoximerianas
Problem with indian skin colour is they have ugly yellow-grey undertones combined with an ugly dark matte skin complexion.

Ideal undertones are orange-pinkish

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Edgar
Problem with indian skin colour is they have ugly yellow-grey undertones combined with an ugly dark matte skin complexion.

That may be a big problem for any bleachmaxxing plans of mine: is there any way to diminish the ugly yellow-grey undertone? :unsure:

But when people think of a curry, they think of a brown-looking man: that is why some people in the west confuse darker Arabs as curries.
Most of the chadpreets I see here posted are ones that look lightskin.

Shitskin is an inseparable part of being a curry. :blackpill:
Lightskin indians have a different pheno
Dark brown indians are mixed with abos that's why they're so ugly (abo=ugliest race)

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, Toth's thot, Preoximerianas and 4 others
Curries have caucasiod faces: if we were less shitskin, we would be considered white and not suffer the currytax.

Example: Kid with ugly shitskin curry parents gets vitiligo and becomes white chadlite.

pri_194358819-jpg.549827
----->
pri_194358744-jpg.549829
Indians are ugly because a large chunk of them look aboriginal and another large chunk of them have peanut skulls and bug eyes

• So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262
That may be a big problem for any bleachmaxxing plans of mine: is there any way to diminish the ugly yellow-grey undertone? :unsure:
take high dose lycopene and lutein pills, I'm gonna try it

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Indians are ugly because a large chunk of them look aboriginal and another large chunk of them have peanut skulls and big eyes
But what is the most damaging trait out of all of them?
It's poop color shitskin in my opinion.

The indian guy in Op is still below average among white people, even with white skin
Too much UEE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Toth's thot, Deleted member 14160 and 2 others

And how do we change that? Lycopene?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Toth's thot
But what is the most damaging trait out of all of them?
It's poop color shitskin in my opinion.
Yeah it really screws up their colouring and makes their features look less defined

It's a failo for sure, but handsome Curries are still handsome.

659-88005500_20101126_058.jpg

bajrang-lal-takhar-who-won-indias-firstever-gold-in-rowing-poses-for-picture-id107153157

Takhar

And how do we change that? Lycopene?
Yeah. I've tried astaxanthin for a few weeks I think it might be cope, but I've seen a few people have results with lycopene

@MakinItHappenReturn sheit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and TeenAscender

It's not only skin
Do Italians have good eye area on average

Do Italians have good eye area on average
Depends
Northern and southern italians have different pheno
But on average it's not so good
Central europeans have it better

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

It's not only skin
Legit. A dark skinned curry with great facial features is good looking.