Shitty eye area, fixes?

iisbarret

iisbarret

Iron
i have the worst kind of eyes they r literally brutal one cant even hold an eye contact with a girl due to these shitty eyes I really just want to end myself
i know there is nothing much to be done but still what would be the fixes? I need to know what could be done with this brutal eye area
What could be the softmaxxing that I could do

Attachments

• 20231130_165205.jpg
    20231130_165205.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20231130_165618.jpg
    20231130_165618.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 0
Tape to pull the eyes and eyebrows up

• +1
Reactions: iisbarret
Reincarnate

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
You need a canthoplasty, undereye implants and fat grafts

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones
at least you have eyebrows , look at my shit
Ssd

nigga dont be a retard just help if u can
Mb dude, jokes apart.
Is your NCT really as brutal irl? CT is exaggerated when you take a selfie up close, and also, it isn't too bad; you don't look like you have lazy eyes anyways.
Apart from surgeries, maxxing out your other areas can take the attention from your eyes.

Mb dude, jokes apart.
Is your NCT really as brutal irl? CT is exaggerated when you take a selfie up close, and also, it isn't too bad; you don't look like you have lazy eyes anyways.
Apart from surgeries, maxxing out your other areas can take the attention from your eyes.
it seems bad in photos

i have the worst kind of eyes they r literally brutal one cant even hold an eye contact with a girl due to these shitty eyes I really just want to end myself
i know there is nothing much to be done but still what would be the fixes? I need to know what could be done with this brutal eye area
What could be the softmaxxing that I could do
078230BB 8921 4B24 B201 5003AB4126D4

Lol and even with all the squinting it doesnt do jackshit and nct is still showing so hard cage

ur eyes still look alot better i have to fucking squint the shit outta them and it causes wrinkles on my face
i was so close to have a monolid , since my dad's family have it for some reason (btw im not mongoloid)

Lol and even with all the squinting it doesnt do jackshit and nct is still showing so hard cage
my father and mother both dont have nct but pct how come i have nct