Shitty genetics to get abs

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italian 🇮🇹
Anyone else has a hard time gaining defined abs? Mine still look kinda bad after almost a year natty gymmaxxing, good thing is that my chest is looking fine (even tho I still need to get areola reduction surgery, because going through gynecomastia surgery when I was 15 made them larger than normal).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, thecel and Growth Plate

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao
porque você parou de me marcar nas threads vadia

Anyone else has a hard time gaining defined abs? Mine still look kinda bad after almost a year natty gymmaxxing, good thing is that my chest is looking fine (even tho I still need to get areola reduction surgery, because going through gynecomastia surgery when I was 15 made them larger than normal).
If I work hard enough I can get them to be just visible until it all disappears.
I usually have a flat-looking stomach without any visible abs.

• +1
Reactions: Bvnny.
If I work hard enough I can get them to be just visible until it all disappears.
I usually have a flat-looking stomach without any visible abs.
Me too

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
  • Love it
Reactions: pizza
Yeah for me it’s just a matter of getting very shredded. The fat on my stomach is the last thing to go so even when I’m like 12%bf my abs aren’t clearly defined but then at 10% all that fat comes off and they look insane. Some people have the opposite where they can have defined abs at 14-15%, it’s just different fat distribution genetics

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
If they’re not visible you’re still fat or they’re underdeveloped (unlikely if youre training them at the gym). If they’re assymetrical you’re out of luck but that looks cooler than symmetrical ones imho

Just be lean and train multiple times a week. It's easy to have visible abs at ~12% bf and you don't even need to train them in isolation although you obviously can still do that if you wish.

If they’re not visible you’re still fat or they’re underdeveloped (unlikely if youre training them at the gym). If they’re assymetrical you’re out of luck but that looks cooler than symmetrical ones imho
I'm literally at 145 lbs and 11-12% bf (my physical instructor measured it to be 8% bf, but those gym equipments don't measure your bf accurately)... it's really just that my genetics are not that good haha, might get more pronounced abs when I actually get to 8% bf.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I'm literally at 145 lbs and 11-12% bf (my physical instructor measured it to be 8% bf, but those gym equipments don't measure your bf accurately)... it's really just that my genetics are not that good haha, might get more pronounced abs when I actually get to 8% bf.
You need to train your abs more then. Probably the lower part is underdev

You need to train your abs more then. Probably the lower part is underdev
I train my abs 5 times a week, intensively...

It's brutal tbh.:hnghn:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244