Shitty gym sessions

princeof316

princeof316

Bronze
Anyone else get splitting fucking headaches the moment they go to work out? I get one maybe one in 20-25 gym seshes and it makes the workout almost unbearable fucking head pounding and feel tension across my entire upper head

bro.. go tell a doctor about this :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
Anyone else get splitting fucking headaches the moment they go to work out? I get one maybe one in 20-25 gym seshes and it makes the workout almost unbearable fucking head pounding and feel tension across my entire upper head
Maybe too much caffeine or just high blood pressure or bad form on something. Maybe dehydration.

No bro. Are you sleeping well and eating healthy and drinking enough water?

No bro. Are you sleeping well and eating healthy and drinking enough water?
yea bro i avg 7-8.5hrs a night and drink upwards of 4.5L a day i eat pretty well rounded and i take supplements

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
Maybe too much caffeine or just high blood pressure or bad form on something. Maybe dehydration.
idk about blood pressure but my i rarely if ever take caffeine, and the headache starts the moment i get around to my middle reps of anything

idk about blood pressure but my i rarely if ever take caffeine, and the headache starts the moment i get around to my middle reps of anything
Exertion headacheAnother name for exercise headache, these may be triggered by temporary changes to the blood vessels in your brain during exercise. When you work out, your body, including your brain, has higher demands for oxygen-rich blood

From google. Are u new to training? or dont do it regularly?

Exertion headacheAnother name for exercise headache, these may be triggered by temporary changes to the blood vessels in your brain during exercise. When you work out, your body, including your brain, has higher demands for oxygen-rich blood

From google. Are u new to training? or dont do it regularly?
been training for roughly 5/7 days for last 5 months