Shitty Pectoral Genetics

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
I have 23inch bideltoid with square, good shaped shoulders but Damn, turned out my pectoral genetics are shit-tier. Should i get hidef liposuction&fat grafting to achieve aesthetics? My ex boss got that, it's legit.

It looks like these ;

Attachments

• oGWgtaA.jpg
    oGWgtaA.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 224
  • 606A8138-4199-4432-9AC9-2814B91F77E9.jpeg
    606A8138-4199-4432-9AC9-2814B91F77E9.jpeg
    56.2 KB · Views: 218
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Growth Plate, Effortless, Deleted member 9090 and 9 others
yes you should, because those chests are death-tier

tyson beckford chest or death, square pecs of peace

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Effortless, Lolcel and 5 others
yes you should, because those chests are death-tier

tyson beckford chest or death, square pecs of peace
i think for me it's near impossible to get tyson tier chest without pectoral implants (which i would never get) but i can get a lot better than this with fat grafting.

damn i got a lot bigger but now i'm facing another subhumanity :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and SubhumanCurrycel
i think for me it's near impossible to get tyson tier chest without pectoral implants (which i would never get) but i can get a lot better than this.

damn i got a lot bigger but now i'm facing another subhumanity :feelswhy:
i'm exaggerating of course, but filling in that chest gap is a must, it looks so bad to the point I would rather just be skinny with no chest than to be jacked and with that shape between my pecs

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Effortless, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
i'm exaggerating of course, but filling in that chest gap is a must, it looks so bad to the point I would rather just be skinny with no chest than to be jacked and with that shape between my pecs
unfortunately i agree with you :feelswhy: i need to fix it

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
You dont have a 23 inch bideltoid
i do have. why it's so unbelievable in this forum ? everyone keep saying "nO yOu Don't!!!"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10176
its the shit posture, not genetics jfl

• JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 4430 and Ronnie Kray
i used calipher at my tailor's while i was getting a special suit.
still seems off. loox has a 22 inch at 6'3 and looks way wider. Stand at a wall and use tape and mark both ends of your shoulders. then measure with a ruler. that should be accurate.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Ronnie Kray
still seems off. loox has a 22 inch at 6'3 and looks way wider. Stand at a wall and use tape and mark both ends of your shoulders. then measure with a ruler. that should be accurate.
i'm 5'9

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
i don't know maybe that guy has really tiny waist and hip. and what should i do? sending a video while measuring it?
just tell me ur measure when you do what i said in the other comment. Stand at a wall and use tape and mark both ends of your shoulders. then measure with a ruler. that should be accurate.

just tell me ur measure when you do what i said in the other comment. Stand at a wall and use tape and mark both ends of your shoulders. then measure with a ruler. that should be accurate.
i do all that shit and people here said "no way!" then i got measured with a calipher at tailor.

sweet pectus excavatum

Pizza body 2

• So Sad
Reactions: Lux
@loox what are your stats ? waist, hip circumference etc =

not really. center of my chest is just empty. muscle insertions are like triangular shaped.
both the guys you posted have shitty posture @Ronnie Kray

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Ronnie Kray
@Ronnie Kray dont have any arguments?

No, they have some kind of a chest deformity caused by genes.
it's what happens when you bend your spine forward. the chest is forced to bend with it which results in this depression in the chest. i used to have a much more severe deepening and i fixed it purely by improving my posture.

• JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E and Deleted member 4430
I have 23inch bideltoid with square, good shaped shoulders but Damn, turned out my pectoral genetics are shit-tier. Should i get hidef liposuction&fat grafting to achieve aesthetics? My ex boss got that, it's legit.

It looks like these ;
You dont have 23 inch bideltoid. jfl at the coping of some People

• Ugh..
Reactions: randomvanish
no woman cares about your tits

It looks like these ;
Post pic with bideltoid measurement with tape. With straight clavicles you need much less mass to be wide because the delts project sideways.

• +1
Reactions: klamus
Post pic with bideltoid measurement with tape. With straight clavicles you need much less mass to be wide because the delts project sideways.
You dont have 23 inch bideltoid. jfl at the coping of some People
i will show it soon when i got back there. why you nonces don't believe this it it's beyond me.
i'm 5'9 and have 23inch bideltoid with 137cm circumference.
i'm not saying i have 20 inch cock you copers some people do have good frames, get used to it.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
you have to intruduce your pecs to each other

• JFL
you have to intruduce your pecs to each other
my sister did a joke like that too. damn i work hard to be better still discovering something shitty about myself.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
  • So Sad
i will show it soon when i got back there. why you nonces don't believe this it it's beyond me.
i'm 5'9 and have 23inch bideltoid with 137cm circumference.
i'm not saying i have 20 inch cock you copers some people do have good frames, get used to it.
Because you are saying you have mr olympia tier shoulders at manlet height.

Theres a reason no one is buying your bullshit. I can already see you posting a retarded lat spread picture

• JFL
Your chest insertions are bad but you will look good in a tank top or tshirt which is the more important thing. Be grateful for that instead of fixating on what you can't change, there are plenty of guys who are so narrow-framed it is over for them even if they lift. Not quite sure I agree with your bideltoid measurement though, your shoulders look decent don't get me wrong but you do not look like you have the width of a 6'2 rower.

• +1
Because you are saying you have mr olympia tier shoulders at manlet height.

Theres a reason no one is buying your bullshit. I can already see you posting a retarded lat spread picture
u mirin?

stop using cope in cases where it makes no sense. you're the ones saying "it's not my fault, there's nothing i can do about it, it's all genetics". if anyone is coping, it's you.

stop using cope in cases where it makes no sense. you're the ones saying "it's not my fault, there's nothing i can do about it, it's all genetics". if anyone is coping, it's you.
no it's really not. i'm working hard anyway. muscle insertions are genetic.

• +1
Reactions: TakaTeo
however i do agree that with proper posture, with high amount of fly exercises it can get a lot better. however, i can never ever be like tyson beckford type chested guy WITHOUT fat grafting etc.

It looks like these ;
most people have the slight indent on the bottom with their inserts, as long as your mega jacked it can look ok, but its always gonna be a "woah that's unusual" type thing. if you have super freaky chest with abnormal inserts it could even become a halo to some degree? not sure, but worth a shot