Shitty vent thread

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
My sleep schedule is seriously messed up. I was up all night and was gonna fix it by going to bed earlier tonight so I could get up early tomorrow, but I fell asleep at noon while waiting for my annoying permarotting housemate to leave, which he didn't. I was gonna make a few important phone calls, but I hate talking over the phone when he's at home, since you can hear everything. He broke his bedroom door (along with every piece of furniture in his room), so it's always open and I get to enjoy his noise and crappy taste in music on a daily basis. Now I gotta make my calls tomorrow morning before our social worker starts snooping around our apartment at 12 pm, which she does every other week (it's an assissted living facility). I hate it when she invades my personal space.

It'll be a huge relief when my housemate finally moves out, whenever that'll be. His permanent presence makes it impossible to be productive in any way. I have so much to do, but him being here constantly is a major distraction. Every time I use the bathroom I have to walk past his bedroom and his sleep & rotting schedule is so twisted I often find myself waiting until late afternoon before taking a shower, because I don't want to make so much noise. Not because I care about him but because I just hate drawing attention. Not to mention his abysmal sense of cleanliness. I feel too grossed out to touch even a light switch with my bare hands. I lost count of how many times I wash my hands every day. I keep my own hand soap in a hidden place and resorted to using disposable dishes, since everything he uses is filthy af

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
D5ABF44B B024 493D 8E72 A78B5FF62BF5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
You got too used to living in Spandau all alone and just chilling tbh, shouldn't have gone Scotlandmaxing bro :feelsbadman:

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Bewusst
Turn off blue lights 2 hours before sleep. You can lay in bed for 4 hours but dont let it go into your night. Honestly you are coping hard af

Just go to sleep theory

Why dont you move somewhere alone ?

Turn off blue lights 2 hours before sleep. You can lay in bed for 4 hours but dont let it go into your night. Honestly you are coping hard af
Congrats! You made it almost to the second sentence