Shocking 1STMAN CLIPS: NAT-GEO STYLE ANALYSIS

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
Contributor

This clip above. “Muh I could cheat, I could cheat on my wife if I wanted. A high status man like me could do whatever he wants.”

All hypotheticals and the geezer is in his 30s. The brutal pill is really that everyone just needs love. Kris needs some genuine love.

The dude has bottled up emotions for a decade and got nowhere. Now he’s at the point where he will gladly lead the youth in the wrong direction if it leads to short term expedience for him.

This is conjecture but I think he is a gambling addict and is gambling away his Dad’s inheritance. He is verifiably in debt if you look at his companies on CompanyHouse. He is trying to run a hustlers university esque scam, rental scams, time share scams, supplements etc.

He leaked in that clip that his Dad cheated on his mum. Like, WHY?💔😞

He is 32 and in maximal turmoil. His latest video is about “how to dress for the female gaze”. He’s bald, unemployed, in debt, 32 and full of resent. There’s no female gaze for that.

I think we need a voice for good. We choose to go down a path in our lives everyday. I wish serendipity upon him, for it will change his very own psyche. However, change is from within. He must become a force for good or he will remain an emotional, wreckless, deceitful dissident.

His father was a mobster. I wonder how much of life is genetics.

Is good and evil “genetic”?

Thoughts below. I’ll host one of these epistemological 1STMAN sessions once every few weeks.

“Choosing evil is not the way out, for there are persons who are burdened in this realm more than others” - Seth Walsh

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel and piec

This clip above. “Muh I could cheat, I could cheat on my wife if I wanted. A high status man like me could do whatever he wants.”

All hypotheticals and the geezer is in his 30s. The brutal pill is really that everyone just needs love. Kris needs some genuine love.

The dude has bottled up emotions for a decade and got nowhere. Now he’s at the point where he will gladly lead the youth in the wrong direction if it leads to short term expedience for him.

This is conjecture but I think he is a gambling addict and is gambling away his Dad’s inheritance. He is verifiably in debt if you look at his companies on CompanyHouse. He is trying to run a hustlers university esque scam, rental scams, time share scams, supplements etc.

He leaked in that clip that his Dad cheated on his mum. Like, WHY?💔😞

He is 32 and in maximal turmoil. His latest video is about “how to dress for the female gaze”. He’s bald, unemployed, in debt, 32 and full of resent. There’s no female gaze for that.

I think we need a voice for good. We choose to go down a path in our lives everyday. I wish serendipity upon him, for it will change his very own psyche. However, change is from within. He must become a force for good or he will remain an emotional, wreckless, deceitful dissident.

His father was a mobster. I wonder how much of life is genetics.

Is good and evil “genetic”?

Thoughts below. I’ll host one of these epistemological 1STMAN sessions once every few weeks.

“Choosing evil is not the way out, for there are persons who are burdened in this realm more that others” - Seth Walsh

Also he is an incel with no relationships of note.

Does anyone watch him or believe anything he says in the slightest?

these 1stman threads always make me cage

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Deeper analysis.

1STMAN claims he “could cheat on his wedding day”. - (no one does this IRL)

He then goes on to say “My dad did it” (his Dad cheated on his wedding day?, brutal to admit publicly)

Transitions onto talking about Dan Bilzerian (= he’s a desperate virgin and is coping with redpill and delusions of grandeur)

Says marriage is a “negative freeroll”, then says “that’s a gambling term”. Stating that his audience may not know the term since it’s reserved for gambling addicts, but wants to link that to marriage (leaked his gambling addiction).

So he leaked a lot in 1 short clip. Imagine how much of a scope you could get on him watching dozens of hours of his content.

I guess the message here is to not be cynical. Take looksmaxxing info at face value but don’t become a knobhead, even if things aren’t going your way in life.

Take care of your mental health and stay self aware.

Be kind to yourself.

Kinda funny to see him coping with female gaze but ah well, maybe he’ll look back on it and laugh. I hope he turns out for good. I’ve been watching his stuff like it’s national geographic for the past few years. Truly fascinating.

It’s like the Truman Show.

• JFL
Reactions: piec