Shocking diagnose I received today

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
So as you know I want to get a bimax and am still in the preparation process. My parents have declared me insane for it, some friends say I'm becoming more like Patrick Bateman by the day and some hyper cucked ortho said he hasn't experienced a patient like me in the past 15 years. However, today I've seen one of the best orthos of the country, one of the few ones who actually want to improve your looks and don't just care about your "bite being ok".
And guess what, he said I'm ON POINT with the treatment plan I've presented to him. My entire maxilla is fucked up, it's asymmetric, rotated, recessed, and the mandible as well. He said I actually NEED bimax for real, not just for aesthetic reasons which I've known for a long time before anyways.
Only problem is he said I'll have to be in braces for a little longer than expected and that I have to cover 40k all on my own... remains to be seen how I'm gonna do that, but still, it looks as if the only remaining hindrance for bimax are the financials :feelsokman:

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: amorfati, LooksJourney, gamma and 14 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Preoximerianas, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 8 others
health care?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
So as you know I want to get a bimax and am still in the preparation process. My parents have declared me insane for it, some friends say I'm becoming more like Patrick Bateman by the day and some hyper cucked ortho said he hasn't experienced a patient like me in the past 15 years. However, today I've seen one of the best orthos of the country, one of the few ones who actually want to improve your looks and don't just care about your "bite being ok".
And guess what, he said I'm ON POINT with the treatment plan I've presented to him. My entire maxilla is fucked up, it's asymmetric, rotated, recessed, and the mandible as well. He said I actually NEED bimax for real, not just for aesthetic reasons which I've known for a long time before anyways.
Only problem is he said I'll have to be in braces for a little longer than expected and that I have to cover 40k all on my own... remains to be seen how I'm gonna do that, but still, it looks as if the only remaining hindrance for bimax are the financials :feelsokman:
How are you becoming more like PB?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and subhuman incel
pm me the blackpilled ortho please lol

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
sounds familiar

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Acromegaly_Chad
I have to cover 40k all on my own... remains to be seen how I'm gonna do that, but still, it looks as if the only remaining hindrance for bimax are the financials :feelsokman:
tfw when you want to get your jaw cut in half but your a poorcel.
Connor murphy mental breakdown

If only bimax was more affordable.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, never_lucky, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
@Acromegaly_Chad what surgery plan did you suggest to your ortho? I am interested.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and mulattomaxxer
This is why a lack of finance is the root cause of most subhuman problems.