Shocking moment black bullies pummel 14-year-old white boy leaving him hospitalized with head injuries 'because he wore a Trump 2020 hat'

dailymail is the only blackpilled news outlet that airs these articles. this type of story is suppressed and buried by the mainstream because it ruins their narrative

dailymail contributes $1 million/year toward the cost of running looksmax.me

good lol

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2587 and BigBoy
based and blackpilled

dailymail contributes $1 million/year toward the cost of running looksmax.me
do u work at the Dailymail and post these articles here in the hopes these subhumans will click your link?

i mean what kind of name is @dat feel ? sounds like an oldcel trying to relate to younger ppl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
He got beat up by females.

beyond over for him

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy and AscendenceImminent
do u work at the Dailymail and post these articles here in the hopes these subhumans will click your link?

i mean what kind of name is @dat feel ? sounds like an oldcel trying to relate to younger ppl
dailymail is a psyop to spread the blackpill

you need to eat more alkaline foods so you can be more based

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
dailymail is a psyop to spread the blackpill

you need to eat more alkaline foods so you can be more based
You say the funniest shit man lol. I would say most of your posts actually make me chuckle out loud, while I'm around other people, and they wonder why I'm laughing. You're probably the only person in the history of PSL I'd actually like to meet, and that's going way back to puahate days.

You say the funniest shit man lol. I would say most of your posts actually make me chuckle out loud, while I'm around other people, and they wonder why I'm laughing. You're probably the only person in the history of PSL I'd actually like to meet, and that's going way back to puahate days.
high-IQ poster detected

did you have the same username on puahate and SH?

I don't remember my puahate username, but on sluthate I was BombsAway. Same on Lookism for a time.

I honestly don't believe race issues will ever be fixed in the US

Stop promoting that annoying website though

I don't remember my puahate username, but on sluthate I was BombsAway. Same on Lookism for a time.
you are one of the few surviving OGs

i wonder what happened to all the hundreds or thousands of people who've come and gone over the years

gotta be insane to leave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back