Shoe lifts are extreme cope

D

Deleted member 22623

2 PSL + NT = life
Enlighten me how shoe lifts cannot be anything but extreme cope

You cannot keep ur shoes on when u pull someone frm the club and u go home to fuck

u basically HAVE to fuck at the toilet on the club which is severe restriction

Sock lifts however its easier to keep your socks on when u fuck...

are sock lifts > shoe lifts?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: j05, darkking, Deleted member 22886 and 5 others
lifefuel, less competition

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kebab, j05, elhipnotista and 5 others
I use sock lifts combined with shoes like AF1, Nike Air Max and Pumas etc for about 3 inches of height

But I have used elevator shoes and they are simple, bring the girl home from the club, and take the shoes off when you are about to fuck this is what everyone with elevator shoes does. I’ve never been called out cause when your fucking girls don’t notice as much and I heard Amnesia say the same thing and he’s got 200+ Lays

Obvs bad for LTR

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jabaduk, Deleted member 25377 and Deleted member 22623
I use sock lifts combined with shoes like AF1, Nike Air Max and Pumas etc for about 3 inches of height

But I have used elevator shoes and they are simple, bring the girl home from the club, and take the shoes off when you are about to fuck this is what everyone with elevator shoes does. I’ve never been called out cause when your fucking girls don’t notice as much and I heard Amnesia say the same thing and he’s got 200+ Lays

Obvs bad for LTR

My worst fear is going home with someone that i barely height mog, and then i take off my shoes w. lifts and she's suddenly taller than me

i would die inside i think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
My worst fear is going home with someone that i barely height mog, and then i take off my shoes w. lifts and she's suddenly taller than me

If you are writing this, you are probably not going to fuck anything anyway. You seem very inexperienced, and I know that by just how you write.

If a girl wants to fuck you, it's not because of your height but your overall appearance and character.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, j05, ItsOverCel and 1 other person
Just destroy every hope of a manlet possible theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the_explorer, j05, Deleted member 20631 and 4 others

You cannot keep ur shoes on when u pull someone frm the club and u go home to fuck

@Amnesia is the pro here. He knows all the tips and tricks including the scenarios which you included

He indeed, on a whole new level when it comes to lifts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: j05, Deleted member 26678 and Deleted member 22623
If you are writing this, you are probably not going to fuck anything anyway. You seem very inexperienced, and I know that by just how you write.

If a girl wants to fuck you, it's not because of your height but your overall appearance and character.

i think you should reread what i wrote

i can almost guarantee u that if you drop 5 cms out of nowhere and the girl is taller than u, some girls ARE gonna care.

Get sock lifts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and Deleted member 27472
i think you should reread what i wrote

i can almost guarantee u that if you drop 5 cms out of nowhere and the girl is taller than u, some girls ARE gonna care.
get thick slippers for when you're at home. if you're at someone else's house then you're gonna just have to deal with being a little shorter than usual.

• +1
Reactions: j05 and Deleted member 22623
yes thats what im thinking

any recommendations? dont know if theres a diff in quality
they are all similar , they will break every month or so. And it takes a few days to learn how to walk not awkwardly in them

Also wear a pair of light women’s ankle socks, sock lifts and then normal socks over that so the sock lifts don’t hurt your feet and suffocate them all day

• +1

just use extra insoles for like 1.9 cm, once she's already home with you, she's not gonna notice 2 cm

any bigger than that is cope.

• +1
Being under 5'10 gives you JB appeal. Extra points if your midface is compact which is common among manlets.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and Deleted member 24444

Ngl it’s an insane confidence booster. I wear 1.5 inches everywhere even on the treadmill when working out. I feel like a manlet without them now.

• +1
Reactions: j05 and Deleted member 22623
Sorry boyo, whatever it takes. I exclusively buy sneakers and boots that provide the biggest height increase. If you fuck a bitch in shoes (let's say in club bathroom or a gas-station gloryhole) she will not even tell you are actually a frauding 6 feet manlet.

• +1
Reactions: jabaduk, Deleted member 22623 and Deleted member 20631
Ngl it’s an insane confidence booster. I wear 1.5 inches everywhere even on the treadmill when working out. I feel like a manlet without them now.
Yeah i honestly need something.. only pushing 1,82 with airmaxes alone (over)
Sorry boyo, whatever it takes. I exclusively buy sneakers and boots that provide the biggest height increase. If you fuck a bitch in shoes (let's say in club bathroom or a gas-station gloryhole) she will not even tell you are actually a frauding 6 feet manlet.
yeah i mean at club it wouldnt be a problem

But honestly i hate banging on club toilets its almost always disgusting

Dnr read but Shoe lifts are cope if Sub 5'5 and Taller then 6'3

bo

both are cope

• +1
Sesame Street Reaction GIF by ProBit Global

• JFL
U niggas are doing it wrong u need to have a shoe like AF1 which already boosts ur height quite a bit then pair it with 1> inch lift so u can blame it on the AF1. This is way easier and more socially acceptable than getting caught with lifts

• +1
Reactions: Loveland and j05
U niggas are doing it wrong u need to have a shoe like AF1 which already boosts ur height quite a bit then pair it with 1> inch lift so u can blame it on the AF1. This is way easier and more socially acceptable than getting caught with lifts
af1 doesn’t boost height by as much as people think it only gives an inch

Obvs bad for LTR
What lifts do you use? Do you put these lifts in your af1?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472

Obvs bad for LTR
Please link the sock lifts!

6ft in the streets 5’8 in the sheets

FAX or nike air max 270

This wont happen since women tend to be using high heels in clubs. When you both take them out odds are you are going to look even taller in comparison to her since high heels tend to give more height increase.