Shoe lifts in puberty don’t affect growth

schizomeeksfanboy

schizomeeksfanboy

15y, 185cm / 6’1
I’m wearing shoe lifts since like December last year now and I grew 1.5 inches even tho I was wearing them nearly every time I had shoes on.

So feel free to use this tip

• Love it
Reactions: muslim.
Man how much iq should someone have to assume that shoe lifts can affect height badly? Even my dog is smarter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88, ttlurker, Jova and 10 others
I’m wearing shoe lifts since like December last year now and I grew 1.5 inches even tho I was wearing them nearly every time I had shoes on.

Who's saying this? Your incel brain?

• +1
Reactions: genex and undefined64

so what made u think that wearing shoe lifts would affect ur growth

so what made u think that wearing shoe lifts would affect ur growth
Fucks up ur posture and your foot is literally fucked in the shoe nigga

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Man how much iq should someone have to assume that shoe lifts can affect height badly? Even my dog is smarter
Go fuck your dog little kid. Every normal human being would understand shoelifts CAN fuck up your posture which leads to not reaching your potential height you illiterate bastard

Last edited:
Go fuck your dog little kid. Every normal human being would understand shoelifts CAN fuck up your posture which leads to not reaching your potential height you illiterate bastard
Just buy not lifts but full insole that lifts you idiot

If you are running all day with lifts such high as 40yo women heels you are retardcel

Just buy not lifts but full insole that lifts you idiot
you fucked up already before there isn’t shit that can save you from stopping me think you’re one of the dumbest persons I’ve ever seen in my life. Find a tall building you’re probably Indian too :lul:

Bro's 6'1 at 15 and is still using shoe lifts, lol.
I'm 5'10.5 at 15 and 10 months and i don't use it, but i'm considering using.

• +1
Reactions: schizomeeksfanboy
16.75 5'58 doesn't use lift

• JFL
Reactions: schizomeeksfanboy
Use it nigger, the feeling is great heightmogging 25y old niggas walking with their gfs

Lol 15 year old kid, I dont even needs shoes and I’ll tower you and my parents r both dwarfs :lul: