Shoe lifts or elavator shoes?

J

Jigen

Kraken
Looking to fruad my barefoot height up to 2-2.5 inches. I have a pair of Airmax 2090’s that give me around a 1.5 inch boost but I need more boost jfl since everyone is wearing shoes that give 1-1.5 boost so it’s not really an actual boost. So want to know if elavator shoes or lifts would be the better option in terms of comfort, style, price,etc.

• +1
Reactions: horizon
both

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: roping3264, Jigen and horizon
elevator shoes are expensive af and look like no name walmart shoes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sick, Mouthbreath, Gonthar and 2 others
I was looking into a pair of all black conzuri elavators because I heard they’re comfortable and they’re discrete looking. But the company is giga advertising them to normies on tik tok and YouTube. So chances of getting caught & embarrassed are way higher.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
I was looking into a pair of all black conzuri elavators because I heard they’re comfortable and they’re discrete looking. But the company is giga advertising them to normies on tik tok and YouTube. So chances of getting caught & embarrassed are way higher.
that too

also 2 inches total height gain is pretty much the maximum you can do without looking stupid and most elevator shoes give you 3 inches+

Some are cheaper and some can look pretty fancy(but the main point is not to attract attention to your shoes to successfully fraud your height).

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
Anything above 2 inches look goofy as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Sub0
I just checked these air max 2090s and it’s actually insane, it might be the best height booster shoe but it looks like shit unfortunately, those + 2 inch sock lifters should be good