Shoe lifts

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Does anyone have any experience with shoe lifts? Which are the best and the least painful ones on the market?

I thought about ordering these, which will allegedly add 2 inches to my height. I would go for at least 2 inches, but I don’t want to go for more, because that would just look weird if I take my shoes off and my friends would catch me pretty fast. How comfortable would these be?

Amazon

4CECF1CA 632D 4D3A A4D5 D172838682D3

I’m 5’10 in normal shoes, don’t tell me I don’t need lifts.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 6997
I1017338

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 4430 and Bitch
Just Robert Downey Jr. max

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, maxmendietta, Amnesia and 3 others
bump

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 6997
Yeah you'll get caught. 1 inch lifts may go under the radar, but people here are just greedy. You'll just end up looking like Robert Downey Jr. with 2 and + inch lifts.

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta, Bitch, malignant and 1 other person
Yes I buy these and others from the site. Also I use similar insoles that u posted. Takes some getting used to walking around since it feels weird but u get used to it. I own a pair of sandal and slipper elevator shoes too for all occasions cause once u fraud ur height it becomes something u MUST keep up everywhere

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, maxmendietta and Bitch
Yeah you'll get caught. 1 inch lifts may go under the radar, but people here are just greedy. You'll just end up looking like Robert Downey Jr. with 2 and + inch lifts.
I might order the ones where you stack them up on each other and try with 1 inch first and them move up from there one.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Yes I buy these and others from the site. Also I use similar insoles that u posted. Takes some getting used to walking around since it feels weird but u get used to it. I own a pair of sandal and slipper elevator shoes too for all occasions cause once u fraud ur height it becomes something u MUST keep up everywhere

Yep, people will notice JFL. Those are like exactly from Robert Downey Jr.'s feet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxmendietta and Bitch

Nice. Damn 4 inches sound like a lot, I would easily get caught on this. Would you say you are experiencing any pain while performing various sport activities or running with such similar insoles?

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Nice. Damn 4 inches sound like a lot, I would easily get caught on this. Would you say you are experiencing any pain while performing various sport activities or running with such similar insoles?
just go to the olympics with elevator shoes bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Bitch
They won’t add 2 inches to your height, most you’ll get from them is probably about an inch. Anything more than that and your shoes would look bulky and your feet would most likely not fit. Shoes plus lifts is about 2 inch increase

• +1
Reactions: Bitch

[URLunfurl="true"]https://www.tallmenshoes.com/elevator-shoes-g3329.html[/URL] do they actually had all the inches they say though?