Shoe source?

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
Need to order some high top sick adidas or similar shoes.

Preferably black and other colors.

Thanks.

a store. hope this helps!

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
Are you incapable of like searching it up yourself maybe?

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Oberyn and User28823
Need to order some high top sick adidas or similar shoes.

Preferably black and other colors.

Thanks.
BLACK? Autista here be like ooh he prefers black BBC obsessed

Leaving the forum soon. Exactly what I expected.
Conzuri bro unironically some of their models are sick. Only if you want lifts to height fraud although you're already tall.

Leaving the forum soon. Exactly what I expected.
Dude you are basically asking for sm1 to send you a photo of a tree when you can just look outside and see one for urself jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Interested
r/fashionreps

Or just use a saved google search and check for deals every day.

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero
I just buy basic nike shoes. Nike blazers and af1s.

I suggest visiting r/fashionreps as well

It’s might seems complicated at first but it’s extremely easy after you understand how to use the sites.

Those are Chinese site whom sells a lot of high quality fashion replicas at cheap price, taobao is the most famous one, I suggest downloading thier app and sign in to navigate easily (it’s fully Chinese), you can even use search photo to get any item you want.

After getting the item you want you should pick an agent site that will handle your order from china, I personally use sugargoo, you paste the item url in sugargoo and you will get the item there to buy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
I suggest visiting r/fashionreps as well

It’s might seems complicated at first but it’s extremely easy after you understand how to use the sites.

Those are Chinese site whom sells a lot of high quality fashion replicas at cheap price, taobao is the most famous one, I suggest downloading thier app and sign in to navigate easily (it’s fully Chinese), you can even use search photo to get any item you want.

After getting the item you want you should pick an agent site that will handle your order from china, I personally use sugargoo, you paste the item url in sugargoo and you will get the item there to buy.

Thank you! Ill look into this one. Have you used them personally and do the products look real?

Thank you! Ill look into this one. Have you used them personally and do the products look real?
Yes I only buy clothes from those site nowadays, even the non-brand stuff looks really good.

The agent site even send you pictures of the items you have bought.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Yes I only buy clothes from those site nowadays, even the non-brand stuff looks really good.

The agent site even send you pictures of the items you have bought.

Dude can I get your discord?

Can't figure out how to navigate this gay app. The products look pretty good but the fucking buttons are in Chinese and shit 😂

I probably do want to cop some gear from these Chinese motherfuckers. It's good shit and if it's cheaper than American garbage, hell yeah I'll pay some Yen or whatever the fuck the currency is.

Dude can I get your discord?

Can't figure out how to navigate this gay app. The products look pretty good but the fucking buttons are in Chinese and shit 😂

I probably do want to cop some gear from these Chinese motherfuckers. It's good shit and if it's cheaper than American garbage, hell yeah I'll pay some Yen or whatever the fuck the currency is.
Just search up whatever you don’t understand then add “Reddit” at the end,and you will have your anwsers.

For example: “how can I sign up for taobao? Reddit”.

You just copy the url of the item you want, you buy it on the Chinese agent site (sugargoo).

It’s better to add items into the cart though so you get suggestions similar to the items you like.