Shoelift Came Out Mid Fight

RichardSpencel

RichardSpencel

Suck my mog
Was working security yesterday,some fat dude same height as me was being drunk and annoying so I had to ask him to leave from the venue

He kept refusing to leave and was seated so I just waited till he gets up grab him and drag him out,he tries to resist and both of our left shoes fall off as I get him out of the venue and into the foyer,where I throw him down and I will just lay on him until police come,

Then it hit me…
My fucking shoe lifts were in that shoe,it’s my worse nightmare.I’m gonna be exposed as a manlet,did my shoe lifts fall out???
Will someone find them before I can get back in there and pick it up??

I call out to the bar manager who is about 6”8 maybe 6”9 let’s call him Joe (cuz that’s his name) I say “joe do you have my shoe?”

He tells me he does and I quickly stop caring about this fat incel I’ve got on the ground and stand up and put my shoe on.

Idgaf about this dude and tell him to just go before police come but he just waited around and got fucked up by police and arrested lol 😂
All I was worried about was if 6”8 Joe saw my shoe lifts on the ground and put them back in my shoe before giving to me

I went to work today and was trying to analyse him to see if he was smirking at me knowing that he could end my life with one sentence.

Fuck bros I might have to get a new job

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, Deleted member 23558, zura and 10 others
How tall are you and what lift are you using, I’m planning to work security and use a 1 inch lift, is it impairing, also, what martial art you recommend to learn, I’m thinking of doing it as a way to get women and earn money at the same time, I’m 6’1 barefoot, currently 82kg mostly muscle…

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Was working security yesterday,some fat dude same height as me was being drunk and annoying so I had to ask him to leave from the venue

He kept refusing to leave and was seated so I just waited till he gets up grab him and drag him out,he tries to resist and both of our left shoes fall off as I get him out of the venue and into the foyer,where I throw him down and I will just lay on him until police come,

Then it hit me…
My fucking shoe lifts were in that shoe,it’s my worse nightmare.I’m gonna be exposed as a manlet,did my shoe lifts fall out???
Will someone find them before I can get back in there and pick it up??

I call out to the bar manager who is about 6”8 maybe 6”9 let’s call him Joe (cuz that’s his name) I say “joe do you have my shoe?”

He tells me he does and I quickly stop caring about this fat incel I’ve got on the ground and stand up and put my shoe on.

Idgaf about this dude and tell him to just go before police come but he just waited around and got fucked up by police and arrested lol 😂
All I was worried about was if 6”8 Joe saw my shoe lifts on the ground and put them back in my shoe before giving to me

I went to work today and was trying to analyse him to see if he was smirking at me knowing that he could end my life with one sentence.

Fuck bros I might have to get a new job
what part of that story did u wake up?

• JFL
Reactions: kyb
How tall are you and what lift are you using, I’m planning to work security and use a 1 inch lift, is it impairing, also, what martial art you recommend to learn, I’m thinking of doing it as a way to get women and earn money at the same time, I’m 6’1 barefoot, currently 82kg mostly muscle…
I’m 5”10 barefoot 77 kgs pretty lean/muscular
These are what I wear so about 6ft I’d be

IMG 2332

They are impairing but not the end of the world like the dress shoes 3” lifts I wear to formal places,
I have done very little martial arts (like 3 months wrestling,1month Muay thai )

Wrestling is easily the best atleast for where I live as you can only use minimum necessary force meaning throwing punches will get you in trouble and is less likely to escalate things but any martial art is very good to learn most people don’t have the first clue about fighting so even a little bit of experience will put you over them

what part of that story did u wake up?
After the fat drunk guy knocked me out and fucked my mum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currybrah, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 27987 and 3 others
I’m 5”10 barefoot 77 kgs pretty lean/muscular
These are what I wear so about 6ft I’d be

View attachment 2379395

They are impairing but not the end of the world like the dress shoes 3” lifts I wear to formal places,
I have done very little martial arts (like 3 months wrestling,1month Muay thai )

Wrestling is easily the best atleast for where I live as you can only use minimum necessary force meaning throwing punches will get you in trouble and is less likely to escalate things but any martial art is very good to learn most people don’t have the first clue about fighting so even a little bit of experience will put you over them

After the fat drunk guy knocked me out and fucked my mum
so you're literally heightfishing to become 6'1? i'm 6'2.5 dork ass nigga, OVER, might cop those shoes so i can pull up on at 6'5.5 and knock ur bitch ass out.
Sideangle
Updated

• JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 27987 and 2 others
Nice bro 😎 keep it up and one day you’ll have a mog compilation like me

View attachment 2379416
Gayass
Gayasss
Gayassss

compilation created by urself u expect anyone to believe this midget gay boy who sticks his tongue out like a faggot n hits side angle gaybo poses is knocking people out irl? JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• JFL
Reactions: Kazakh Theist and kyb
I have so many questions

• JFL
this is the life of a wannabe chad. the house of cards collapses faster than you can count to three

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr Test
Beats me, I'm 5'8 and ugly.