Shoelifts Wearers GTFIH How do you walk in shoe lifts?

ZeroTwo

ZeroTwo

Iron
Today I tried to walk in public with the first two layers of shoe lifts. I felt like I walked like a retard. Any tips on how to walk normally in them.

• JFL
Reactions: redfacccee
0.5 to 1 inch max and dont get chinese bullshit bro

• +1
Reactions: boysdinner, Gaygymmaxx, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
Make sure the height increase is small. I don't think it'll ever feel as comfortable as shoes without lifts, though. Have you checked out shoes specifically designed for height, they're usually more comfortable.

Make sure the height increase is small. I don't think it'll ever feel as comfortable as shoes without lifts, though. Have you checked out shoes specifically designed for height, they're usually more comfortable.
2 layers is roughly 3 cm

Today I tried to walk in public with the first two layers of shoe lifts. I felt like I walked like a retard. Any tips on how to walk normally in them.
get taller

Be like @Amnesia and wear 4 inch elevator shoes

He has some threads on this exact topic I believe

2 inches and walk perfectly fine. have high top shoes that cover the ankle show and literally nobody will notice

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Deleted member 55512
Be like @Amnesia and wear 4 inch elevator shoes

He has some threads on this exact topic I believe
And then take the shoes off and the foid would be suddenly taller than me. I am happy with the increase with lifts + shoes I am 181 cm with the shoes + lifts which is almost 6ft. Just have to get used to walking in them.

Tall comfy shoes are better.

Lifts aren't like biomechanically correct. Like they make you walk fucked up and it does cause problems with your entire spinal alignments if you aren't well adjusted

Little things like compensating with the strength of your toes to keep balance, and in turn giving you an imbalance in heel capacity

They aren't meant for ur feet I fucking hate lifts (and I'm 5"6 😭)

• +1
Reactions: ZeroTwo
Tall comfy shoes are better.

Lifts aren't like biomechanically correct. Like they make you walk fucked up and it does cause problems with your entire spinal alignments if you aren't well adjusted

Little things like compensating with the strength of your toes to keep balance, and in turn giving you an imbalance in heel capacity

They aren't meant for ur feet I fucking hate lifts (and I'm 5"6 😭)
I feel for you. Tall Shoes are good, I will buy a pair in the future. I just don't want to get overreliant on them. Also how do you deal with height insecurity. I am 5'9 and it just depends on the day. In some days I feel average, others tallish and others short. It's never constant. Most days is average tho so can't complain but average is short in 2024. I cope with face tho.

I feel for you. Tall Shoes are good, I will buy a pair in the future. I just don't want to get overreliant on them. Also how do you deal with height insecurity. I am 5'9 and it just depends on the day. In some days I feel average, others tallish and others short. It's never constant. Most days is average tho so can't complain but average is short in 2024. I cope with face tho.
I'm not a monkey minded dick-lead animal

I don't need to cope, I need money and dmt I don't give a fuck

I'm not a monkey minded dick-lead animal

I don't need to cope, I need money and dmt I don't give a fuck
Then why you on this autistic forum if you have money?