Short Brown and Ugly is Mentally Ill

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
@Short Ugly and Brown do you have a mental illness? Have you ever seen the the Netflix show “You”? The main character is a stalker and fits SUB perfectly.

Mate, you are literally mentally insane. You say she’s beautiful then you realize she was ugly, and now you make a thread saying she’s beautiful again.

You have Elliot Rodger tendencies, autism so off the charts that we call it a LARP. ER’s autism was so off the charts that it was unclassified, just like SUB’s.

You will be the next ER if you’re not stopped.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, the next o'pry, chadpreetcel123 and 6 others
We’re literally witnessing then next national ER. This forum will be on major news websites we’re all going to jail. Fuck

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, chadpreetcel123, toolateforme and 2 others
omg he is literally mentally slow if he doesn’t understand how stupid he was by sending that to his friend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
If SUB indeed does go ER it'll be massive. I'm of the opinion all these autistic threads he's been making are just a necessary pretext for the final act. Deep inside he just wants to snap. So much so he also wants to drag this forum down and leave all the evidence behind for them to find once he's committed suicide

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2426
I love @Short Ugly and Brown

• +1
Reactions: Cody and Deleted member 1973
He will never do such thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
If SUB indeed does go ER it'll be massive. I'm of the opinion all these autistic threads he's been making are just a necessary pretext for the final act. Deep inside he just wants to snap. So much so he also wants to drag this forum down and leave all the evidence behind for them to find once he's committed suicide
He’s going to snap. I know he will. Someone should tip FBI or sum

He’s going to snap. I know he will. Someone should tip FBI or sum
He's been laying all the evidence like an obedient mutt. All the threads he's been making talking about the things he'd do to his oneitis, the lengths he'd go, he posted his picture and hers and also screenshots of a chat with people bashing him. It's like a perfect model for the media to use once he's gone ER. Everything is in place and we were all part of it. jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Dogs, LordNorwood and 3 others
He doesnt have the balls to go ER tbh
but still we should look out for him

• +1
He's been laying all the evidence like an obedient mutt. All the threads he's been making talking about the things he'd do to his oneitis, the lengths he'd go, he posted his picture and hers and also screenshots of a chat with people bashing him. It's like a perfect model for the media to use once he's gone ER. Everything is in place and we were all part of it. jfl
@@Short Ugly and Brown IS A MEDIA PLANT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Deleted member 3177 and birchman
Said it before I’ll say it again. Someone needs to dox him and notify his parents on his current behavior cause they sure as hell aren’t aware

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Petsmart and Deleted member 2846
@PrettyBoyMaxxing mark my words his next thread is gonna be a pic of assault rifles. He is 100% gonna go ER. This has conspiracy theories written all over it aswell

• +1
Reactions: Titbot, Petsmart and Deleted member 2846
@PrettyBoyMaxxing mark my words his next thread is gonna be a pic of assault rifles. He is 100% gonna go ER. This has conspiracy theories written all over it aswell
It’s getting progressively worse.
What are ur theories

“Non violent” my ass, he’s gonna go ER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and Deleted member 2846
i wonder why you all care so much

He's a media plant. Say this in every thread before he makes the post ranting and booing about how everything is bad for him and coincidentally recalls every single shit thread he's done with the steps leading to the final act. No time before incels start getting beat up over the media, they're already bashed enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and Deleted member 2846
Lol you all are legit scaring me because of certain stuff I've said tuff on the forum.

Something were to happen and they'd lock me up for preventive measures.

It's over... For them tho... I... I've... Been trolling all long.... I'm not nuts... I'm not... I'm not... No. I SAID IM FUCKING NOT DO OU WANT ME TO SMACK YOUR FACE?????? :incel:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
It’s getting progressively worse.
What are ur theories
Like i said. This is some sick plot from the media to make $$. I honestly think the user that’s posting that shit is either doing it for attention or making some sick story before he goes ER his school. I think all those Snapchat messages are fake. He stalks his crush through social media platforms and he is that quiet kid in the class no one cares about.

I personally think he is some incel that wants to ER and this is just a big charade before he goes ER

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart and Deleted member 2846
I can’t be linked to you people no offense

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
On a serious note the stuff he says is so surreal I even thought he was trolling at the end.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Next pic I decided to shoot up oneitis 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 2587 and Deleted member 2846
On a serious note the stuff he says is so surreal I even thought he was trolling at the end.
yes it’s straight up creepy schizo delusional shit. like he’s in a trance

What if the thread after the next one has a pic of his oneitis' face, washed in blood and completely beaten? That's plausible too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and Titbot
What if the thread after the next one has a pic of his oneitis' face, washed in blood and completely beaten? That's plausible too.
“[SERIOUS] I kidnapped my oneitis and raped her LIFEFUEL!”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, hebbewem and Petsmart
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 2587
@Short Ugly and Brown

Defend yourself,

bro.

@Short Ugly and Brown

Defend yourself,

bro.
I'll say it one more time,

I am NOT going ER, I am NOT going to hurt anyone, I am NOT going to hurt myself, I am NOT going to sexually assault anyone.

• +1
He's just larping I think he's over it

We’re literally witnessing then next national ER. This forum will be on major news websites we’re all going to jail. Fuck

Going to jail for what?

I didn't do anything illegal in here

I'll say it one more time,

I am NOT going ER, I am NOT going to hurt anyone, I am NOT going to hurt myself, I am NOT going to sexually assault anyone.
"Attacker denied to any wants of aggression before committing mass killing. He was correspondingly bashed by fellow forum members."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
Going to jail for what?

I didn't do anything illegal in here
We’re not necessarily going to jail. FBI agents knocking on your door is a GOOD POSSIBILITY

Keep crying for @Short Ugly and Brown he is the best poster on the site by a mile and is creating something you mongrels can't even understand let alone appreciate

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Keep crying for @Short Ugly and Brown he is the best poster on the site by a mile and is creating something you mongrels can't even understand let alone appreciate
Funnier to be dramatic and think it's not LARP than realize it's a LARP and stop getting your dopamine up every time he surpasses himself

Funnier to be dramatic and think it's not LARP than realize it's a LARP and stop getting your dopamine up every time he surpasses himself
Tupac

Bro srs. Its so obvious that its a larp and him and his friends and the little whore are having fun reading your autistic comments on his threads.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, RAITEIII, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY AND THEY IN TURN MUST PROVE BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT ANY POST MADE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED WITH IT WAS MADE WITH CLEAR HOSTILE INTENT. IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AND ALL FUTURE POSTS BY THIS IP ABSOLVE ANY ASSOCIATED PARTY FROM ANY WRONGDOING OR LIABILITY AS IT HAS BEEN PROVEN BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT THE USE OF THIS, BE IT DEVICE, IP, OR INDIVIDUAL SERVES ONLY AS A VECTOR OF SATIRE AND RESEARCH. ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED IN THIS BODY OF TEXT ARE TRUE FACTS AND LEGALLY BINDING. IT IS THE DUTY OF ALL PARTIES INVOLVED TO CONTACT THE IP HOLDER OR ASSOCIATED HOLDER THROUGH THE PROPER LEGAL CHANNELS TO REQUEST INFORMATION. IT WILL NOT BE PROVIDED BY ANY OTHER MEANS. UNIQUE POST ID IS ALSO NOTED AS BEING ASSOCIATED WITH THE AFOREMENTIONED PARTIES AND THE SAME APPLIES TO THEM WHEN A. THE INDIVIDUAL IS MENTIONED B. THE IP HOLDER IS MENTIONED C. THE DEVICE IS MENTIONED. ANY PURSUIT OF LEGAL ACTION OR INQUIRY AGAINST PARTIES A, B, OR C IMPLY COMPLETE AND TOTAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE ABOVE TEXT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 2846 and LordNorwood
Bro srs. Its so obvious that its a larp and him and his friends and the little whore are having fun reading your autistic comments on his threads.
Plot twist lol

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and LordNorwood
Imagine the little whore is in reality his girlfriend:LOL:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rockndogs and LordNorwood
srs bro???

• JFL
Imagine the little whore is in reality his girlfriend:LOL:
Now that would be a true "plot twist", as we call it in the literature

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
Now that would be a true "plot twist", as we call it in the literature
@LordNorwoods me. maybe little whore is reading this as we speak. Whatd ya like to tell her?

• +1
I hope he’s larping. If he isn’t then he’s gonna go ER. This forum is gonna get raided

@LordNorwoods me. maybe little whore is reading this as we speak. Whatd ya like to tell her?
Ahem
You look like an ogre, Faith
I don't like your face
Nate deserves better

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII

Users who are viewing this thread

Back