Short guy mogging

WhoAmIReally

WhoAmIReally

Gold
Women for sure would choose this short guy thanks to his confident, wide and bright smile, also take a look at his dominant widespread body stance, it truly shows his alpha dominance over Morrone.
With his wide nostrils he can inhale more air than Morrone ever could, beating him in every stamina dependant sport activity.

Attachments

• 1682104554698.png
    1682104554698.png
    707 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro, justinzayn, Rimaxtis and 7 others
Why do all short guys look alike?

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, SurgeryEnjoyer and poopoohead
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Sanguinius and flippasav
I think the tall guy would be better because he looks calm relaxed and has better fashion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, inceI, poopoohead and 1 other person
Short guys have more sex too
Obviously, world average is 170cm for men and more than half of the world are short men like Indians and Chinese.

• Woah
Reactions: flippasav
I think the tall guy would be better because he looks calm relaxed and has better fashion
I think short guy has better fashion, that white jacket makes him stand out and look like royalty.
Also he has better eyebrows and doesn't beardfraud.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and LowTrust
Short guy is compensating by smiling and being friendly.

Tall guy is calm and confident.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, ;-; and LowTrust
Short guy is compensating by smiling and being friendly.

Tall guy is calm and confident.
You're wrong, short guy asserted dominance with his careless smile, while tall guy looks frightened in short guy's presence.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Over for morrone

Fuck that guy is gonna be me atleast 2000 times in the rest of life

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, WhoAmIReally and LowTrust
You're wrong, short guy asserted dominance with his careless smile, while tall guy looks frightened in short guy's presence.
No, the tall guy has a better personality. I can see it in his jawline.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: inceI, poopoohead and Gaygymmaxx
It's over.

• +1
Reactions: WhoAmIReally
No, the tall guy has a better personality. I can see it in his jawline.
You can't even see the jawline through his beardfrauding game.

Tall guy has ptsd from being in the same room with such a dominant male

• +1
Imagine taking a picture with someone when you're at their fucking shoulder level

• JFL
Imagine taking a picture with someone when you're at their fucking shoulder level
It's because short guy eludes with confidence and his alpha dominance over tall guy, therefore making him more attractive to femals than tall guy.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
It's because short guy eludes with confidence and his natural alpha male dominance mogs over tall guy, therefore making him more attractive to femals than tall guy.

If I was there I will be mogging that michael guy brutally despite me being short coz some users here said I have that 1 in million face
Women for sure would choose this short guy thanks to his confident, wide and bright smile, also take a look at his dominant widespread body stance, it truly shows his alpha dominance over Morrone.
With his wide nostrils he can inhale more air than Morrone ever could, beating him in every stamina dependant sport activity.

View attachment 2162059
@lasnt @5.5psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and WhoAmIReally
If I was there I will be mogging that michael guy brutally despite me being short coz some users here said I have that 1 in million face
@lasnt @5.5psl
Oh i'm sure you would be mogging michelle morrone thanks to your high confidence level even while being a short guy!

Oh i'm sure you would be mogging michelle morrone thanks to your high confidence level even while being a short guy!
Thanks mate walk like a fucking king theory

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back