Short guys should find friends shorter than them

IQ is going to rise in every country in one way or another.
I bet that Africa will gain at least 15 points by 2050. Unironically.
The West is stabilizing (sadly) and pajeet and chink motherfuckers are going to go all in on designer babies with literal Aryan genetics.
Nah. Doubt it.

Nah. Doubt it.
Something like 70% of Indians approve of designer babies meaning that when it does become accessible to the average normie they will all choose blue eyes and light skin. We all know how pathetic they are when it comes to this. Same thing with China. In 2 generations every single Chinese will be a Hapa of European origin.
Africa will develop with enough aid. 8 TRILLION DOLLARS FROM 1980 TO 2020 didn't fix anything so far though...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 17791
Something like 70% of Indians approve of designer babies meaning that when it does become accessible to the average normie they will all choose blue eyes and light skin. We all know how pathetic they are when it comes to this. Same thing with China. In 2 generations every single Chinese will be a Hapa of European origin.
Africa will develop with enough aid. 8 TRILLION DOLLARS FROM 1980 TO 2020 didn't fix anything so far though...
I highly doubt that is achievable. People are too optimistic about genetics.

This does not prove it is "evolution" at work. If anything, I can tell you that the INITIAL spike in height, from around 1810 to 1950sh was TOTALLY due to improved DIETS. This is a FACT. The period of extreme height growth coincides with the development of modern-day agriculture. More food -> better height.

As for the recent period of ~30-50 years, it is still NOT evolution. It is either food by inertia, or pesticides, or sth else. I personally believe it is due to large amount of hormones in meats/everywhere else. :feelsokman:

I highly doubt that is achievable. People are too optimistic about genetics.
Read this and you'll see why chinks and pajeets will accept foreign blood so easily.
1529605022071.png

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I can tell you that the INITIAL spike in height, from around 1810 to 1950sh was TOTALLY due to improved DIETS.
This makes total sense as Georgia's food and water supply dramatically increased in the past 20 years.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Why can't it be so fast. I highly doubt most men even reproduce at this point. Only chadlite and up actually has kids these days. Women just abort their normie hasband's kids for decades now.
no ugly men have kids all the time, at a WAY higher rates than chads, because chads usually fuck around, jizz in the condom, and get infertile from frequent STDs.

WOMEN ABORT CHAD KIDS. This is the whole premise of the current american shitty struggle: women want free sex, without consequences. Free sex = Chad. So Chads kids get aborted. Ugly betabuxxes who produce their kids actually DO manage to raise them eventually.

And as i said: women still preserve the sohrt-height genes withint themselves. ANd i NEVER heard of a female who were rejected du to being "too short"

• Hmm...
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 17791
ANd i NEVER heard of a female who were rejected du to being "too short"
The truth is that most men don't want women who are 20 cm or shorter than themselves. Women want men who are taller than them by 15 cm.
It's very interesting.

• +1
no ugly men have kids all the time, at a WAY higher rates than chads, because chads usually fuck around, jizz in the condom, and get infertile from frequent STDs.

WOMEN ABORT CHAD KIDS. This is the whole premise of the current american shitty struggle: women want free sex, without consequences. Free sex = Chad. So Chads kids get aborted. Ugly betabuxxes who produce their kids actually DO manage to raise them eventually.

And as i said: women still preserve the sohrt-height genes withint themselves. ANd i NEVER heard of a female who were rejected du to being "too short"
No bro, women settle down with normies and fuck chad, that's where the kids come from. Women stick coat hangers up their pussy to kill their husband's kids, they fucking rip the fucking thing's head off.

• Hmm...
The truth is that most men don't want women who are 20 cm or shorter than themselves. Women want men who are taller than them by 15 cm.
It's very interesting.
TBH, these men are deff. a minority. i hear this sentiment, but it is very rare. Most men would gladly fuck even a women 50cm shorter tbh...

No bro, women settle down with normies and fuck chad, that's where the kids come from. Women stick coat hangers up their pussy to kill their husband's kids, they fucking rip the fucking thing's head off.
TBH, i dont think so. The majority of kids are not cuckolded. They are legit sub-5's children.

• Hmm...
im 186cm 19 y/o and i literally see kids 16-17 that are almost my height its fucking brutal
have you grown since 16
if so, how much?

TBH, i dont think so. The majority of kids are not cuckolded. They are legit sub-5's children.
That doesn't align with the massive increase in Average height. Normies are not reproducing. They haven't been for several decades now.

Most men would gladly fuck even a women 50cm shorter tbh...
Fuck? Possibly. Wed? ABSOLUTELY NOT.
I'm giving my children the best genes possible. This may sound silly I know but I will try my best at this.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: nav_w1 and Artemis
That doesn't align with the massive increase in Average height. Normies are not reproducing. They haven't been for several decades now.
You reversed the cause and the result.

Height increases BY ITSELF, WITHOUT EVOLUTION.

Normies ARE reproducing. Which leads to the conclusion that EVOLUTION does NOT drive the height increase.

• Hmm...
I'm giving my children the best genes possible. This may sound silly I know but I will try my best at this.
It is just wishful thinking. In reality, for women, this is more a question of societal pressure, and values. In the past, ugly subhumans always cucked chad, because they were just more aggressive and took women by force. WOmen did not even decide anything.

Neither today do they decide these things logically.

You reversed the cause and the result.

Height increases BY ITSELF, WITHOUT EVOLUTION.

Normies ARE reproducing. Which leads to the conclusion that EVOLUTION does NOT drive the height increase.
It's not environment because Environment hasn't improved over the last few decades. It MUST be genetic.

95% of men are cucks.
Ummm
Are you sure about that m8 :whatfeels:
Yeah.

In the past, ugly subhumans always cucked chad
What the fuck? That's completely untrue.
If anything, almost all bad features were selected out by women from Chads.

• Woah
95% of men are cucks.

cuck
/kʌk/

noun

1. 1.
    DEROGATORY•INFORMAL
    a weak or servile man (often used as a contemptuous term for a man with moderate or progressive political views).
  2. 1. 95% of men, apparently.

• Love it
cuck
/kʌk/

noun

1. 1.
    DEROGATORY•INFORMAL
    a weak or servile man (often used as a contemptuous term for a man with moderate or progressive political views).
  2. 1. 95% of men, apparently.
Yep. It's over.

You're either nordic chad or death
5d22386c72855342e7e4ee6160fd9c23

What the fuck? That's completely untrue.
If anything, almost all bad features were selected out by women from Chads.
In the past, CHAD was IRRELEVANT, TBH. WOmen were sold as cattle. Any farmer could buy a wife. Which they did.

And if not, then during wars, invaders simply raped women.

Chad did NOT exist 100+ years ago. THere were handsome males, but they could not just go fuck any woman. ANd if they had no money, they were incel then in the past.

The true "Chad" of 100+ years ago was a recessed 50-yo rich merchant.

That's completely true though. The Habsburgs didn't become the dominant European royal family for looks...
charles-spain.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 17791
In the past, CHAD was IRRELEVANT, TBH. WOmen were sold as cattle. Any farmer could buy a wife. Which they did.

And if not, then during wars, invaders simply raped women.

Chad did NOT exist 100+ years ago. THere were handsome males, but they could not just go fuck any woman. ANd if they had no money, they were incel then in the past.

Cope if you think the handsome stable boy didn't fuck royal pussy 500 years ago.

• JFL
Looks like the standard human or something.
It's called the "North Pontid" and it's supposed to be a mixture of Nordic and Med features and apparently people with this phenotype are rather tall. IDK why but that's a thing.
Look here: HumanPhenotypes.net

• +1
It's called the "North Pontid" and it's supposed to be a mixture of Nordic and Med features and apparently people with this phenotype are rather tall. IDK why but that's a thing.
Look here: HumanPhenotypes.net
It looks like the default on the character creation screen.

It looks like the default on the character creation screen.
Aww fuck you it's a good phenotype
This is the default one:
Westalpinidm

• JFL
distorteddd.jpg

Imagine being a literal Skyrim NPC

• JFL
distorteddd.jpg

Imagine being a literal Skyrim NPC
You should read up on their lore. I remember hearing a story of a chad elf going to a human's house and telling him he wants to fuck his wife, the cuck human agreed and left the room.

• JFL
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
I haven't played Skyrim and I doubt I ever will but thanks for the good lore, I guess.

• Love it
I haven't played Skyrim and I doubt I ever will but thanks for the good lore, I guess.
Bro, it mogs hard. High elves are narcy nazis that kill 90% of all their kids for not being pretty enough.

Dark elves are giga racists who enslave the animal races.

Heartland elves used to also enslave humans but they would mutilate them for le art.

Elves are giga based in the elder scrolls.

Humans are incels and get btfo easy.

• Hmm...
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
well i was 179cm when i was 15, 182cm when i was 16 now i am 186cm that im 19 hopefully i keep growing
mirin
hopefully you hit 190 brother

because chads usually fuck around, jizz in the condom, and get infertile from frequent STDs.
STDs are a meme if you're hetero and not fucking literal whores.

• Hmm...
STDs are a meme if you're hetero and
It is a meme until you have to take antibiotics for half a year, to later still become infertile. Using a condom is not a meme.
not fucking literal whores.
I bet that girls who e.g. agree to fuck at the first date in Tinder, are actually WORSE than whores: whores at least get tested from time to time, and then make you use condoms.:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368