Short hair is always better if you look masc

D

Deleted member 21597

Diamond
People here always recommend growing out hair, but if you have masc features, long hair is a looksmin and will obscure your angularity. The purpose of long hair is to fraud and compensate for a lack of facial bones.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Physiocrat33, Deleted member 19294, Prettyboy and 5 others
I got a haircut for the first time in a year yesterday and look like a karen subhuman :blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Mouthbreath and Deleted member 21597
People here always recommend growing out hair, but if you have masc features, long hair is a looksmin and will obscure your angularity. The purpose of long hair is to fraud and compensate for a lack of facial bones.
Example cuts beside buzz?

Usually very low maintenance as well, if you're masc and good looking, you should always try out a buzzcut at least once.

cope, chads look good in both short and long hair

Medium hair mogs all even if masc. It gives better contrast

Was it cut by a woman? Always cut your hair self or go to an ethnic barber
It was an ethnic guy, i just told him long on the front (as in a fringe) and short on the sides, he did an acceptable job but it looks bad on me (Everything would tho). The picture was an exaggeration

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Buzzcut or carotid cut

It was an ethnic guy, i just told him long on the front (as in a fringe) and short on the sides, he did an acceptable job but it looks bad on me (Everything would tho). The picture was an exaggeration
Tbh ethnic barbers cant cut long hair for men usually

Greens boro jock