Short hair is for cucks

Deleted member 15392

Deleted member 15392

Iron
JFL @ men having short hair.
It literally makes you look like a retarded retired soccer coach. Makes your nose look big & just shows you're clearly dont even care.
Men with long hair are legit not to be fucked with. Short hair for for straight up aspies.
Men were meant to have long hair. Im only listing images. Not going to sit here and post a million pics. ( i know the o py one is a wig)

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Boxingfan, delta7 and 11 others
idc this is gonna hurt alot of you . The truth hurts. bump bump

women: long hair
men: short hair
I think it's the opposite...:ROFLMAO:

women: long hair
men: short hair
I think it's the opposite...:ROFLMAO:
short hair is for aspies. 95% male models all have long hair. They've always had long hair. Short hair = retard

• JFL
Reactions: 2d v2
mother natural wanted men with long hair

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, WontStopNorwooding and R@m@
shaving pubes is for cucks @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
thats cope
if you have oval face then it looks good
if you have wide face it looks like shit in most cases
@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and subhuman incel
More like medium length hair. Having long hair as a guy will make you look like a tranny unless you are dom looking

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 13137, BrownBoy and 3 others

based hairpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, WontStopNorwooding and AscendingHero
Pat Tillman

Peter Steele

Travis Smith

Richard Ramirez

I dont know how many more i got to show you all smh.
Proof long hair on men is the best. Short hair is aspie shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Bro the hair care is a pain in the ass.
Huge waste of time imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Yerico7 and TrestIsBest
Long-ish hair looks better on almost everyone. Plus it has an aristocratic air to it.

I used to have long hair, and it looked good. But it was a pain in the ass. I hated having my hair damp for literally hours after I took a shower.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 14478 and 2 others
It literally makes you look like a retarded retired soccer coach. Makes your nose look big & just shows you're clearly dont even care.
Men with long hair are legit not to be fucked with. Short hair for for straight up aspies.
Men were meant to have long hair. Im only listing images. Not going to sit here and post a million pics. ( i know the o py one is a wig)
View attachment 1328381View attachment 1328383View attachment 1328385
View attachment 1328380
This is some elementary level :bluepill:. Photoshop an incels face as the variable on all of them and see if your theory holds up.
Don’t you know that “not everyone can rock long hair bro”. It just so happens that everyone who looks good with long hair already looks good with or without it

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, Deleted member 14478 and Deleted member 4614
Long hair only if you're very masculine
The average man looks like a femboy with long hair

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Mateusz74, Edgar and 6 others
Do you have long hair? cause it sounds like u are a deformed face motherfucker trying to cope like a lil bitch and telling us to look like phaggots
You wanna have long hair? its up to u, but stop trying to convince urself by telling others "long hair is better than short hair"

FaceApp 1632250950756

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Edgar, Deleted member 9274 and 2 others
Depends on facial structure. If you have a variation of the warrior skull you can pull off any hair length you want.

Long hair definitely brought me up atleast a point or two because of my narrow facial structure, weak jaw, and big nose.

I was an incel until I grew out long dreads. After hairmaxxing I'm able to atleast attract some low tier girls now.

View attachment 1328381View attachment 1328383View attachment 1328385
View attachment 1328380
short hair always work..meanwhile long hair only work in certain individuals. Thats the difference u subinsect

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
I always looked giga incel until I grew out my hair
Thank god my hair isn't straight though. If you're a guy with straight hair its pretty much over.
I also prefer women with hair shorter than mine, for whatever reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and Nautica
The fucking irony of saying short hair is for aspies when in actually reality long hair makes you look like an autistic reject with no friends. Posting pictures of a GIGACHAD with long hair doesn’t refute this whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, oldcell, Mateusz74 and 5 others
Long-ish hair looks better on almost everyone. Plus it has an aristocratic air to it.
This is how I can tell when someone is a PSL autist; they have this fantasy of looking high class/aristocratic when IRL you’d just look like an aspie loser. It’s like the whole cringey sigma male shit.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, calzium and Edgar
Long hair looks like dogshit. Shit thread. The people that are posted are GL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, TrestIsBest and JamesHowlett
Even 7.5 psl looks much better with longer hair

E1B6246F CD8A 43BC B140 35EF024D5444
CC73AF27 6B27 42F7 A010 478F51087A9F

Middle length mogs though, anything longer than below shoulder you lose appeal, you also need face (obvious)

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing
long hair works only on masc guys that wont look like girls because of it, add really long hair to bo2cel or some incel nerd and they become foids

Download
I've had long hair for 3.5 years. It is indeed a pain in the ass to maintain. Also you will need it layered so you don't look like a subhuman.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Depends on the person.
Tyler Maher would look shit with long hair for example

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and BucketCrab
medium length mogs

The fucking irony of saying short hair is for aspies when in actually reality long hair makes you look like an autistic reject with no friends. Posting pictures of a GIGACHAD with long hair doesn’t refute this whatsoever.
bruh you’re fucking ethnic you guys don’t have nice soft hair so y’all cope with short hair and bald sides…. I don’t even think I’ve seen a non Indian with that haircut irl since last 3-4 years

Almost all young white slayers have medium long hair

inb4 example of some trucel with longer hair

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
medium length mogs

bruh you’re fucking ethnic you guys don’t have nice soft hair so y’all cope with short hair and bald sides…. I don’t even think I’ve seen a non Indian with that haircut irl since last 3-4 years

I was thinking of getting that short haircut with faded sides...looks masc. thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Biggdink
Some chads can get away with long hair, 99% of men can’t. Best case scenario you look like a tranny, worst case scenario you look like an incel stereotype

Can tell 100% that op looks like a greasy incel school shooter and loves anime

• +1
Reactions: gamma and .👽.
Some chads can get away with long hair, 99% of men can’t. Best case scenario you look like a tranny, worst case scenario you look like an incel stereotype

Can tell 100% that op looks like a greasy incel school shooter and loves anime
short/medium is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: loksr
I was thinking of getting that short haircut with faded sides...looks masc. thoughts?
Depends on your face and hair tbh, but if you have nice soft hair then grow it to medium length

that haircut only looks good on masc gymmaxed guys , not on Indians I see :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: gamma
medium length mogs

Vast majority of club slayers and Instagram chads have fades with medium or short top. Long hair is aspie if you aren’t a high status chad.

If you haven’t seen someone IRL with that haircut then you literally never go outside, 90% of young normies have fades, in UK anyway.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Vast majority of club slayers and Instagram chads have fades with medium or short top. Long hair is aspie if you aren’t a high status chad.

If you haven’t seen someone IRL with haircut then you literally never go outside, 90% of young normies have fades, in UK anyway.
Bruh short hair looks good on roided masc guys

medium length mogs imo

idk about uk but most guys don’t have fades here… it was common haircut back in 2017

This is how I can tell when someone is a PSL autist; they have this fantasy of looking high class/aristocratic when IRL you’d just look like an aspie loser. It’s like the whole cringey sigma male shit.
Nice Marvel Wolverine avatar. Definitely more NT than liking long hair styles.

• +1
Reactions: BucketCrab
Bruh short hair looks good on roided masc guys

medium length mogs imo

idk about uk but most guys don’t have fades here… it was common haircut back in 2017
Medium top mogs but most slayers have short sides with it

Nice Marvel Wolverine avatar. Definitely more NT than liking long hair styles.
It’s an avatar, I don’t obsessively talk about him. And Marvel is mainstream now anyways

More like medium length hair. Having long hair as a guy will make you look like a tranny unless you are dom looking
Yeah, hair can make a huge difference from a buz cut for exemple to a medium style. Longer hair make You look younger. But yeah, long hair to pull IT You must look dom. You could try a men bun.

"Short hair is for cucks"

no, balding is for cucks